Losing Control of Corsair Commander Pro

Khoomn

So I'm not exactly sure when this happened but it might have been when i switched motherboards, but I went to iCue to check something on my fans and when I clicked the commander pro, there is no performance tab anymore for me to control the fan speed. The fan rgb is fine, the fans still ramp up speed as if my custom curve had been set but im not able to change it. the 12, 5 and 3.3 volt tabs on the right all say 0. Anyone know a reason or fix on how to go about this as I am confused why every feature but this would work.

Edit: When I restart the program I get the performance tab back for 5 seconds and then it just disappears

image.thumb.png.f41013826e1d18f0f19c57998ba418e4.png

Nevermind, I fixed it. If anyone somehow comes upon this thread looking for the answer. I just went into iCue -> Settings -> Select the Commander Pro -> Update -> If it says you have the latest version, just force update to latest version anyway -> Restart Program. It should then display voltage and the performance section

Alright nevermind again, its a temporary fix, it removed my performance section again. I need a complete fix.

• 11 months later...

the same thing is happening to me i did the temp. fix you said helped it didnt help one bit the performance tab just didnt pop up stil and every now and then it pops up but goes away n for some reason now since the fan speed isnt being controlled they keep fluctuating going high on rpm then settling down then going up and then down over and over 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/11/2021 at 12:35 AM, BROLY4598 said:

the same thing is happening to me i did the temp. fix you said helped it didnt help one bit the performance tab just didnt pop up stil and every now and then it pops up but goes away n for some reason now since the fan speed isnt being controlled they keep fluctuating going high on rpm then settling down then going up and then down over and over 

I thought i posted the full fix but apparently i didnt, this was around the time that vanguard broke all pc monitoring tools. Vanguard for valorant broke this tab for me and i just uninstalled it. Im pretty sure thats what the problem was, dont fully remember but i havent had the problem since