Cities Skylines - what dlc changes the game?

The Torrent

im gonna buy it to try it out as free trial is about to end on steam.

is there any single dlc, or can be a few if it really must, which you would say would change the game, and change it from me playing the game for a few hours and getting bored to me playing the game and playing maybe 50 hours before getting bored (i will eventually get bored, its inevitable).

or should i just buy base game and try it out on its own before investing any more money?

thanks

2 minutes ago, The Torrent said:

im gonna buy it to try it out as free trial is about to end on steam.

is there any single dlc, or can be a few if it really must, which you would say would change the game, and change it from me playing the game for a few hours and getting bored to me playing the game and playing maybe 50 hours before getting bored (i will eventually get bored, its inevitable).

or should i just buy base game and try it out on its own before investing any more money?

thanks

I've seen the base game go for $5-6 on sale over this week. That's a pretty good deal if you're interested in the game.

My favourite DLCs are Mass Transit, Green Cities and Industries. All DLCs go on sale from time to time.

Industries and Parklife are the ones that really change things big. Mass Transit too if you are more into transport line tinkering. But Parklife adds levelling parks of different types which is then extended with Industries that you are levelling industrial areas and supply chains.

I don't own either, but I do watch ConflictNerds content on the game. I've got After Dark and Green Cities only.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv