PC no video or peripheral output...

So I was overclocking my Ryzen 7 2700x and made it crash. I restarted and was going to go into to BIOS to reset the voltage (which I guess was too low). However my monitor wasn't showing a display and my mouse/keyboard won't lighting up.... Fans are turning, RGB on, and generally seems like nothing ever happened.I have no idea what happened.  When I put my HHD (USB C) and it starts turning... Also tried putting my keyboard in the front USB A port which didn't work

I reset my CMOS and it still does the same thing... Thanks in advance for the help

Herbie 

You may have cooked your CPU, I’m sitting with the same problem

What does that even mean??? I have also realized that plugging my HDD with usb a also turns it on but not for my keyboard/mouse...

"Cooking your cpu" refers to when a cpu was damaged by overclocking, usually, in in your case probably, resulting in the complete and total loss of the CPU. You cannot repair a CPU, but the good news is that if you didn't *extremely* overclock the cpu, since amd endorses overclocking then you may be able to get a replacement, depending on how long ago you bought the processor.

Newbie here

2 and a half years in this field

Take my advice with a grain of salt!