8gb of crucial 2400 overclocked to 3200

Power supply-

Corsair 550

Motherboard-

Asrock A320M-HDV

SSD-

WD Green Sata SSD

HDD-

1000 gigabite (can't see what it is as I have never seen the hard drive before as I got it of my dad for Christmas and is not viable in the case) 

Monitor-

Msi optix g24 series curved

15854290759311281262386121658077.jpg

-= Topic moved to New Builds and Planning =-

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

It looks pretty good- that orange VS power supply is a little suspect, but for such a low power system it should be fine. Other than that it's a solid setup.

Posted · Original PosterOP
27 minutes ago, Grabhanem said:

It looks pretty good- that orange VS power supply is a little suspect, but for such a low power system it should be fine. Other than that it's a solid setup.

The PSU is 80 plus certified, I thought that meant it was a reliable and efficient choice of PSU

23 minutes ago, BeefIsNicerThanChicken said:

The PSU is 80 plus certified, I thought that meant it was a reliable and efficient choice of PSU

It's a good indicator but some PSUs are definitely better than others. Corsair colored-label power supplies are considered a bit on the sketchy side, especially VS orange.

I'd rather have that power supply than a no-name unrated unit, but it might be worth keeping an eye out for a gray label CX or something on sale just to be safe.