Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raptor_Fawr

Extension cables Raspberry Pi (micro hdmi and usb)

Posted · Original PosterOP

I'm unsure if this is the right forum section, however I hope that other users here have some experience with this. 

I'm having fun with a bigger project (took inspiration from Tenius 2 by Gtek, I'm making a monolith like case for my media center computer) and I also wanted to have a smaller side project that I always dreamed of: a computer inside a console (this particular case is a ps2 fat model that no longer work). 

However I'm having an issue here: since I want to keep the playstation case as original as possible, I need to put extension cables on every slot I need to use. 

I'm planning to keep the two usb ports in the front but I am not able to find the right usb cable, I don't like the idea of buying two of them separately

I also would like to find a micro HDMI to hdmi extension, I only find long conversion cables but I don't want to use those, I need a male to female cable. 

Can anyone point me to the right direction? So far I've found only a microhmdi to vga converter but the reviews are terrible

I like to help. Be warned, I probably don't have your exact hardware and thus, my responses may not be 100% accurate.

Main Rig: i5-4460, EVGA GTX 1060, Gigabyte GA-H81M-H, 16GB of G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 RAM, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD

Other Tech: Late 2015 12" MacBook, iPhone XS 64GB, Nintendo 3DS XL (Snapped), Apple Watch Series 2, Airpods, Nintendo Switch, Retro Consoles, Vizio 32" Smart TV

If you are using a PC, you can use these USB-A male-to-female adapters, and here's an HDMI male-to-female.

I like to help. Be warned, I probably don't have your exact hardware and thus, my responses may not be 100% accurate.

Main Rig: i5-4460, EVGA GTX 1060, Gigabyte GA-H81M-H, 16GB of G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 RAM, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD

Other Tech: Late 2015 12" MacBook, iPhone XS 64GB, Nintendo 3DS XL (Snapped), Apple Watch Series 2, Airpods, Nintendo Switch, Retro Consoles, Vizio 32" Smart TV

Posted · Original PosterOP

My build is proceeding good so far, but I can't make the dvd tray work properly. I need to buy a small usb hub with power supply to make it work properly, unfortunately the slim sata adapter don't provide for current input

IMG_20200403_192042.jpg