R9 290 at <$500

Missioncode

This works but you have to do some more work or might have to wait to get it.

It may not be "on sale" but hell of alot cheaper than newegg or amazon. 

https://www.shopblt.com/search/order_id=961983950&s_max=25&t_all=1&s_all=R9+290

http://www.pcconnection.com/IPA/Shop/Product/Search.htm?term=R9%20290&DefSort=Y&findin=allproducts&SearchType=1 <-- head about this on "PC Perspective Podcast 287" 

I ordered from shopbit and am waiting on the order. ETA 15 days so will update when I get it.

I also won't be charged till its shipped get it. 

Oh wow. Think about all those stupid miners who could have bought from here instead of buying 900$ r9 290xs.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Oh wow. Think about all those stupid miners who could have bought from here instead of buying 900$ r9 290xs.

I dont want to. Miners can go screw themselves. AND LTC are drop like a rock. 

This works but you have to do some more work or might have to wait to get it.

It may not be "on sale" but hell of alot cheaper than newegg or amazon. 

https://www.shopblt.com/search/order_id=961983950&s_max=25&t_all=1&s_all=R9+290

http://www.pcconnection.com/IPA/Shop/Product/Search.htm?term=R9%20290&DefSort=Y&findin=allproducts&SearchType=1 <-- head about this on "PC Perspective Podcast 287" 

I ordered from shopbit and am waiting on the order. ETA 15 days so will update when I get it.

I also won't be charged till its shipped get it. 

OP better deliver pics 

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

OP better deliver pics 

Will do may take a while. ETA to there warehouse is 02-26-2014. After that they ship it to me so 3-4 days+ that. so....3/2/14

update ETA is now 2-28-14 to warehouse...so probably 3/5 or 3/6

Edited by Missioncode

i can vouch for shop blt but the only thing that annoyed me is that there are so many on back order it takes kinda awhile to get ur card depending on which one you get

update: looks like some ppl wont get the card they ordered which is r9 290 asus 450$

graph from site

2bBlsnc.png?1?9138

Will do may take a while. ETA to there warehouse is 02-26-2014. After that they ship it to me so 3-4 days+ that. so....3/2/14

will they charge you for shipping? 

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.

I don't consider it a good deal when it's still more expensive than the launch price...

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I don't consider it a good deal when it's still more expensive than the launch price...

Exactly, I'm still waiting for it to drop to around the launch price. It's a good deal if you only look at the past two months and forget what launch MSRP was.

Those miners, not that it is inherently bad, are going to make a bad name for the R9 290/x - when the ASICs hit the market and they no longer need GPU's, they will do massive sell offs that I'm sure will have an above average rate of failure and create a bad name for the cards. On the other side, AMD is getting to push a lot of product - hopefully they don't base all these units of sale for future releases when their GPU's aren't the best for mining or whatever fad there may be.

update: looks like some ppl wont get the card they ordered which is r9 290 asus 450$

graph from site

-snip-

will they charge you for shipping? 

They are just going to have to wait longer or place a bigger order. Likely they will just wait longer. But they knew that before they ordered because of the chart. 

Also shipping was free. 

Also If I was vendors I would start change place like amazon or newegg more for my cards as they are selling them at almost 2x MSRP. 

Also Also launch price of $400 was for reference cards not aftermarket, but $50 for a quite card is a little much, but I'm running 2x5770  and the upgrade will be nice.  Even at launch I was planning on spending 410-430 for an aftermarket card. 

They are just going to have to wait longer or place a bigger order. Likely they will just wait longer. But they knew that before they ordered because of the chart. 

Also shipping was free. 

Also If I was vendors I would start change place like amazon or newegg more for my cards as they are selling them at almost 2x MSRP. 

Also Also launch price of $400 was for reference cards not aftermarket, but $50 for a quite card is a little much, but I'm running 2x5770  and the upgrade will be nice.  Even at launch I was planning on spending 410-430 for an aftermarket card. 

gonna wait for maxwell :P

would be still lovely if you posted pics of the card when you get it :)

gonna wait for maxwell :P

would be still lovely if you posted pics of the card when you get it :)

Maxwell's already here, the 750/Ti are Maxwell architecture. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Maxwell's already here, the 750/Ti are Maxwell architecture. 

maxwell 20nm 800 series

that better?

maxwell 20nm 800 series

that better?

I guess. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!