Help Choosing UPS

euviridis

my pc build is

r7 2700

rx 580 4gb

16gb ram

seasonic gx-550

24inch fhd monitor

I plan to buy 2 ups, one for my pc and one for my modem+router set.

my modem is a fiber modem from huawei,and an asus router RT AC66U.

I only need maybe 3-5 min tops for my pc, and I wish I could get at least 1 hour on the router+modem combo, any suggestions?

thanks in advance :)

Cyperpower PFC LCD series is affordable and pure sinewave.

You only need one UPS, plug both in to the same one.

Then set your PC to shut down when the battery level reaches 50% or 75% or whatever, and when it shuts down your router will keep working for several hours.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

43 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Cyperpower PFC LCD series is affordable and pure sinewave.

You only need one UPS, plug both in to the same one.

Then set your PC to shut down when the battery level reaches 50% or 75% or whatever, and when it shuts down your router will keep working for several hours.

just checked and it's way out of my budget, any cheaper alternative?

CP850PFCLCD is about ~310 USD. Seems like the one that are most available here is APC.

is there any recommended one from APC?

6 hours ago, euviridis said:

CP850PFCLCD is about ~310 USD. Seems like the one that are most available here is APC.

You only really need one UPS to connect your PC and router/modem. Most recent CyberPower UPS models work with PowerPanel software where you can set your PC to shut-down when the power remaining in the battery drops to a certain percentage level. I would highly recommend ensuring that the UPS model that you are planning on purchasing it line-interactive and not standby (line-interactive UPS units can adjust the voltage coming from the wall while the standby units can only switch to battery). CyberPower models should be lower cost than APC for similar models of UPS units, what shopping store/platform are you planning to purchase from and in what country? I have been using the CyberPower LX1500GU (around 1.25 years without any issues) for my PC, NAS server, cable modem, computer monitor, and WI-FI router and it works great at automatically adjusts voltage to lower/higher levels when needed plus switches almost instantly to battery when power is lost/interrupted. It comes with CyberPower's $ 500,000 dollar connected equipment guarantee, Automatic Voltage Regulation, and data-line protection.

Link to CyberPower LX1500GU:    https://www.brandsmartusa.com/cyberpower/202464/pc-battery-backup.htm?aff=cj&utm_campaign=cj_affiliate_sale&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=cj&utm_content=8961734&utm_term=11554925

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

12 hours ago, euviridis said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00429N192/ref=twister_B007UL3ZEK?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

They are about $150-200 USD if you look in the right places.

I bought my 1500 for about $175 many years ago.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

15 hours ago, Boomwebsearch said:

You only really need one UPS to connect your PC and router/modem. Most recent CyberPower UPS models work with PowerPanel software where you can set your PC to shut-down when the power remaining in the battery drops to a certain percentage level. I would highly recommend ensuring that the UPS model that you are planning on purchasing it line-interactive and not standby (line-interactive UPS units can adjust the voltage coming from the wall while the standby units can only switch to battery). CyberPower models should be lower cost than APC for similar models of UPS units, what shopping store/platform are you planning to purchase from and in what country? I have been using the CyberPower LX1500GU (around 1.25 years without any issues) for my PC, NAS server, cable modem, computer monitor, and WI-FI router and it works great at automatically adjusts voltage to lower/higher levels when needed plus switches almost instantly to battery when power is lost/interrupted. It comes with CyberPower's $ 500,000 dollar connected equipment guarantee, Automatic Voltage Regulation, and data-line protection.

Link to CyberPower LX1500GU:    https://www.brandsmartusa.com/cyberpower/202464/pc-battery-backup.htm?aff=cj&utm_campaign=cj_affiliate_sale&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=cj&utm_content=8961734&utm_term=11554925

thanks a lot, I'll make sure of that line interactive features!

I live in Indonesia and there's not a lot of option here

10 hours ago, Enderman said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00429N192/ref=twister_B007UL3ZEK?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

They are about $150-200 USD if you look in the right places.

I bought my 1500 for about $175 many years ago.

sure if I live in the USA looking in the right places would be easy.