Wut should I do to not get bored(read before you reply)?

VirusDumb

Okay my dad works in this wonderful place called Sikkim which is a popular tourist place in India and I visited him, I was supposed to go home by tomorrow but the Prime Minister (no politics plz) announced a curfew till 15th April (due to covid 19 damn u Corona virus)in which no one is allowed to go outside. And to make matters worst there's no internet I mean it works only 2 times a day at night after sleeping and at morning before waking up (which I use to check this forum and chat with my girlfriend) and it is very slow. So what should I do to prevent death from boredom?

1 hour ago, Quibiss said:

There is an ancient form of entertainment called books.

I was going to suggest something but I think this is the best answer...

I realize the response might be slow, but how do you only have internet twice a day?

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

Well, playing old 2000's Eroge all days, and I regret it.

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz Processor | CPU Air Cooler:Thermalright Assassin X 120 Refined SE | Motherboard:MSI B450M GAMING PLUS MATX AM4

Memory:G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16GB)  DDR4-3200 | GPU:ASRock Radeon RX 5500 XT 8GB Phantom Gaming D OC

Storage #1:Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD | Storage #2: Silicon Power A60 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVMe

Case:Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L | Case Fan: 3x Thermalright TL-C12C (2x intake fans, 1x exhaust fan)

Power Supply:Corsair CXM (2015) 450W Bronze 80 Plus |OS:MS Windows10 (64-bit) | Monitor: ASUS VG275 27” 1080p 75 Hz FreeSync

12 hours ago, Quibiss said:

There is an ancient form of entertainment called books.

I only have a few (magazines actually) which I've finished reading and no book store is open

10 hours ago, atxcyclist said:

I realize the response might be slow, but how do you only have internet twice a day?

I have internet all day but at speeds is 0 to 20 kbps, in the night it goes somewhat above 100 kbps

Creative writing could be something. 

Look for things to do around the house. Cleaning, repairs, yard work, etc. 

Maybe look into wood working if possible, teaching yourself to draw, etc. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

2 minutes ago, Pickles - Lord of the Jar said:

Creative writing could be something. 

Look for things to do around the house. Cleaning, repairs, yard work, etc. 

Maybe look into wood working if possible, teaching yourself to draw, etc. 

There is no pen and paper and things to do around the house is boring

1 minute ago, SeAsOn3 said:

There is ALWAYS something to do around the house. Just like at work there is always something. 

IDK, socialize with your parents, talk with them, see if they have some ideas. Remember, your parents were kids once too. 

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

59 minutes ago, SeAsOn3 said:

You could always use MS Word or LibreOffice's Writer for creative writing or journal keeping. As for what to write, anything and everything: philosophy, boredom, beliefs, living in Sikkim, parents, etc.

As for house improvements, would you have any interest in cleaning and cooking? Also, if you have a camera or a decent phone, how about some photography?

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Emulators. If you have a computer or a cell phone, you can play pretty much any game on SNES, GBA, PS1, maybe even GameCube and PSP depending on your phone. There are hundreds if not thousands of incredible games you can play. I plug my phone into the TV and use a bluetooth controller and it's an incredible experience.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Learn a new skill in something your passionate about.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

You can play Steam games offline, you can download Netflix episodes and watch them offline if you have it. Audiobooks are always good.

He basically has dialup guys. 

On 3/28/2020 at 12:45 AM, SeAsOn3 said:

So what should I do to prevent death from boredom?

• Workout using your own body weight
  • Play with a dog, cat or any pet
  • Learn a new language
  • Read more books
  • Clean your house

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside