*PLEASE HELP* Mic not working on pc but works on others

So I have a HyperX Stinger headset and my pc, originally everything worked good and no issues until recently. I was on discord and my mic wasn't working but the audio was working. I tried resetting my pc completely to see if that would work but it still didn't, I already tried most things such as going to recording devices and amping up the microphone boost but that didn't work. I tried my headset on another pc and it works just fine. Ahh please help I don't know why it just decides to not work now

13 hours ago, kyotoes said:

So I have a HyperX Stinger headset and my pc, originally everything worked good and no issues until recently. I was on discord and my mic wasn't working but the audio was working. I tried resetting my pc completely to see if that would work but it still didn't, I already tried most things such as going to recording devices and amping up the microphone boost but that didn't work. I tried my headset on another pc and it works just fine. Ahh please help I don't know why it just decides to not work now

So it just stopped without you changing anything? You didnt mess around with the audio driver, discord / windows settings or switched to another connector (for example from motherboard 3.5mm to connector on the case) ? Then I'd just go through windows integrated troubleshoot

I swapped from my case to the motherboard connector because both worked fine but I discovered something new today. I was watching a youtube video with my speakers connected to the motherboard headphone jack and I apparently was still in discord and my friends told me they heard the audio in that video as if that was like a mic input, so weird

Another note to help specify if it helps, I had realtek audio drivers before I reinstalled windows and that was working all good until my mic stop being read and now I'm trying to reinstall the driver but I dont think it helped.