What case is best case?

larsenic13

I'm making a machine that is going to house an tax board, 2080 ti, ryzen 5 3700x, along with a 240 radiator aio, and 3 additional fans. What case will give me the best airflow, most space, and a decent price? Bonus points for possible vertical GPU mounting.

well this is gonna cause a firestorm. this a highly personal subject. I like my S340.

for what your looking at maybe around £90-120

@Fasauceome knows a good amount about cases

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

41 minutes ago, Acid Panda said:

knows a good amount about cases

You flatter me sir

The NZXT H510 is a solid case for a chic build. Airflow may be unimpressive, but your parts will not suffocate, and you get many options for cable managing to nail the clean look.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, larsenic13 said:

What case will give me the best airflow, most space, and a decent price? 

What do you define as a decent price? $50? $100?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 3 weeks later...

@Fasauceome hi, i saw that you know something about cases :D Could you please help me with case pick? the price should be around 100usd and i would also prefer the vertical gpu mounting... so thats mine setup -

AMD R5 3600, msi gf rtx 2070super gaming trio, msi b450 tomahawk max, corsair 16gb ddr4 3200mhz cl16 rgb, 1tb hdd, 1tb ssd, corsair rm650x

.. and i have been considering about CoolerMaster Masterbox TD500 Mesh.

Could you please rate this case? Or advice me some better one? (btw rgb and side glass please :D)

Thanks mate!

7 minutes ago, andrewson9 said:

price should be around 100usd

are you buying from the united states?

also if you wanted some case info, you could make your own topic and get multiple opinions.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

21 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

are you buying from the united states?

also if you wanted some case info, you could make your own topic and get multiple opinions.

Nah, from Czech Republic... But do you have some recommendation for me? Or is There some tier list?? Thanks 

3 minutes ago, andrewson9 said:

Nah, from Czech Republic... But do you have some recommendation for me? Or is There some tier list?? Thanks 

there's no tier list and I can't really make recommendations since I don't know what's available to you.

The masterbox TD500 seems to breathe easily with that mesh front, and if you're into that kind of style, it would probably serve you well. The masterbox cases are really roomy to build inside of.

Primary PC:

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

there's no tier list and I can't really make recommendations since I don't know what's available to you.

The masterbox TD500 seems to breathe easily with that mesh front, and if you're into that kind of style, it would probably serve you well. The masterbox cases are really roomy to build inside of.

Okay lets say ill go for the masterbox, can i have Gpu vertical mountrd There? 

3 minutes ago, andrewson9 said:

Okay lets say ill go for the masterbox, can i have Gpu vertical mountrd There? 

it appears to be compatible with their vertical GPU mount

https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/legacy-products/cases/vertical-graphics-card-holder/

Primary PC:

13 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

it appears to be compatible with their vertical GPU mount

https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/legacy-products/cases/vertical-graphics-card-holder/

13 hours ago, andrewson9 said:

Ok so should i buy one? 

Mind you that gpu mount plus the additional riser cable are not included i think and can amount to extra cost (sometimes up to half of the price of the case or so)

Additionally if it replaces the horizontal pci brakcets you might not be able to usee pcie wifi and/our audio cards etc (not a problem if mobo has both to satisfaction).

On 3/26/2020 at 7:30 PM, larsenic13 said:

I'm making a machine that is going to house an tax board, 2080 ti, ryzen 5 3700x, along with a 240 radiator aio, and 3 additional fans. What case will give me the best airflow, most space, and a decent price? Bonus points for possible vertical GPU mounting.

Look at this one for Best Airfow

Corsair Carbide Air 540 💯

Corsair Cases The Best🧜‍♂️

Phanteks P400A, P600S

Fractal Design Meshify C/S2

Silverstone RL06

Intel I7-10700KF stock - Noctua NH-D15 - A15+A12x25 

Micron Ballistix Sport LT 4133MHz CL17-21-21-40 @1.45v

GIGABYTE AORUS 3090 Xtreme 1905MHz@0.919v/2010MHz@1.063v +900/750 memory clock

Seasonic PX-1000

Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh