irql_not_less_or_equal (netio.sys) and system_service_exception (storport.sys) BSoDs

Aimi

These both occurred after system POST, with Windows attempting automatic repair before BSoD. I'm unable to reach the OS at all at this point, and I haven't tried anything as I have no clue where I would start.

Currently using Windows 10 64-bit (retail version), a Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450M PRO-VDH, 32 GB RAM, a few SSDs and one HDD, GPU is a GTX 1080 Ti. Power supply has 550W.

Issues started when my system restarted after waking up from sleep mode, where I got stuck in a boot loop afterward. Each time Windows tried automatic repair, I got a BSoD of some sort. Title includes the STOP codes and files mentioned in the screens I was able to read.

A girl who loves to love.

when windows boots up hold power button in until it shuts down. then power it up again. 

then it will start troubleshooting, and select advanced and cmd .. type sfc /scannow   and reboot.

sounds like a driver issue. 

3 hours ago, Robchil said:

when windows boots up hold power button in until it shuts down. then power it up again. 

then it will start troubleshooting, and select advanced and cmd .. type sfc /scannow   and reboot.

sounds like a driver issue. 

It either BSoDs or restarts on its own before I can reach any form of Windows at all.

A girl who loves to love.

I'm interested in the memory configuration.

You have 32GB. Is that 4 sticks of memory??

If So: For trouble shooting:

Shut the PC down.

Remove sticks of memory from slot A1 and B1.

Before powering on, reset the cmos.

Then see if it posts up.