Need help to start folding!

Well, I have an rx480, its coming up with" gpu 0 not detected: failed to see dyamic library "nvcuda.dll". no idea what i can do to fix it. lemme know if you need any more info to help figure out!

fah status.PNG

fah.PNG

hag log.PNG

33 minutes ago, SethK said:

its coming up with" gpu 0 not detected: failed to see dyamic library "nvcuda.dll"

CUDA is Nvidia graphics cards only. Your AMD RX480 graphics card does not support CUDA.

Appears to be set up fine it just needs to do some updating then it will start working when you get a work unit.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Spotty is right, my original post was baseless.

Edited by Gleep

10 hours ago, Spotty said:

CUDA is Nvidia graphics cards only. Your AMD RX480 graphics card does not support CUDA.

Appears to be set up fine it just needs to do some updating then it will start working when you get a work unit.

So i just wait? Like i know my card dont need that but it seems like its preventing it from starting...

4 minutes ago, SethK said:

So i just wait? Like i know my card dont need that but it seems like its preventing it from starting...

You still haven't received a work unit?

Can you post your logs from the Log tab in a spoiler box so I can have a better look at what is going on.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

6 minutes ago, Spotty said:

You still haven't received a work unit?

Can you post your logs from the Log tab in a spoiler box so I can have a better look at what is going on.

LOG 2.PNG

LOG 3.PNG

Now i keep getting this in the log, like a bunch in a row then switches to the other message a few times, and so on. just those 2 but plenty of them.

19:05:32:ERROR:Receive error: 10053: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
19:05:48:ERROR:Receive error: 10054: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

12 minutes ago, SethK said:

19:05:32:ERROR:Receive error: 10053: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
19:05:48:ERROR:Receive error: 10054: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

That's because you have the Viewer/Visualiser open. It's bugged, doesn't work on the Windows version of the software. It'll forever be stuck in the demo animation. That's why it's giving that error message. If you close the viewer the error message will stop.

3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

That's because you have the Viewer/Visualiser open. It's bugged, doesn't work on the Windows version of the software. It'll forever be stuck in the demo animation. That's why it's giving that error message. If you close the viewer the error message will stop.

yup, that was it. now im just getting:

19:08:48:WU00:FS00:Downloading core from http://cores.foldingathome.org/v7/win/64bit/avx/Core_a7.fah
19:08:48:WU00:FS00:Connecting to cores.foldingathome.org:80
19:08:49:ERROR:WU00:FS00:Exception: Failed reading core package header.