[Folding@Home] [Twitter] F@H has now broken the exaflop barrier!

Pickles von Brine
7 hours ago, Lord Xeb said:

The real question is: Can the F@H team actually keep the beast fed? So far there is are still issues with getting WU and also sending them off.

The answer is no: I tried folding for the first time this weekend. Left it running for hours, never got a Work Unit assigned.

1 hour ago, LunaP0n3 said:

I swear this could very well be the theme tune of the Folding community right now.

Wish I had I finite power...

I'm scared to see the power bill after letting my pc fold all night and day for the past few weeks

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

i have 2 machines running. one of them does not get wus in cpu, the other doesnt get wus on gpu. but it doesnt matter. as long as i can the machines will be on. but during day time. too noisy to sleep with. xD

There is only so many work units to go around. The increase for WU has increased over 40x. So, they are trying to get more out. Literally the network is eating WU basically as fast as they can be made. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

LTT is currently at 3 billion points per day! w00t! We are currently the biggest producers on the entire network as far as I am aware. 
LTT.thumb.PNG.2ca07796cfd48cd42120472671566334.PNG
https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_list.php?s=&srt=3

Well they were at 3 billion. But close enough!!!!

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

Put CPU's to work on Rosetta@home guys. The work done on Rosetta indirectly creates work for Folding@home because they are complimentary projects. So, use CPU's to work on Rosetta because it's CPU project anyway and use GPU's on F@H because it's more efficient on GPU's anyway. Rosetta doesn't work with GPU's because their work units require different computation that is just not feasible on GPU's.

LTT team is on 7th place currently with Rosetta, lets push it higher!

I get at most 2-3 WU's per day. It takes about 1-1.5h to finish one WU for my GPU.