Battery draining fast

JakeLown

Hello Im using mi 9 ti pro recently realized my battery is draining too fast i bought this phone like 3 4 months ago any thoughts?

Screenshot_2020-03-26-02-58-34-234_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

1 minute ago, EL02 said:

Did you update to Android 10?

yes

Ahh..there have been some issues with the battery on a lot of users after updating to a10. When did you update?

Just now, EL02 said:

Ahh..there have been some issues with the battery on a lot of users after updating to a10. When did you update

prob 1 month ago i dont remember 

Oh okay, because when you do a major OS update the device has to relearn your usage patterns... 
Try this: Go to Settings > About phone and then tap "MIUI version" 7 times to unlock Developer options. Go back to settings > Additional settings > Developer options. Scroll down and then turn off "MIUI optimisation". This should help

This will reset all of the app permissions. You can adjust them later as they were. 

Go get some sleep first. It is 3AM.

14 minutes ago, EL02 said:

This will reset all of the app permissions. You can adjust them later as they wer

thanks for help but i dont feel like its working its draining fast still now i saw a lot of discussions about that android 10 battery thing maybe they will bring update 

4 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Instagram using 4 times as much battery as the screen?

yeah im not using animated wallpaper but after android 10 update screen using too much battery its common 

22 hours ago, JakeLown said:

thanks for help but i dont feel like its working its draining fast still now i saw a lot of discussions about that android 10 battery thing maybe they will bring update 

I hope you have used the phone throughout the day. Was the battery life better this time?

3 minutes ago, EL02 said:

I hope you have used the phone throughout the day. Was the battery life better this time?

look at the insane drop it feels like same but i guess its better now.Screenshot_2020-03-27-02-37-53-468_com_miui.securitycenter.thumb.jpg.bd9bf415e55a18872cb8293dbd931902.jpg

What i would do is drain the battery to 0% and then charge it up fully. If no luck factory reset it.

16 minutes ago, EL02 said:

What i would do is drain the battery to 0% and then charge it up fully. If no luck factory reset it.

thanks for everything i appreciate it 🙂