Need Opinions on my RIG

Hi All,

I am posting a link to pcpartpicker.com with a list of all the components inside my RIG.

I would like the public to rate my PC and let me know if I should upgrade or build a new RIG.

I was going to build this same build but should I just stick with mine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVs7i-wm5W0&t=603s

Also if you all can assess the value of my RIG if I wanted to sell it.

BTW the CPU cooler that I am using is the Thermaltake Pacific M360 D5 Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit.

Here is the link to my pcpartpicker.com parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2zPgq3

Here is the link details embedded here:

Thank you all!

myPCrig.jpg

Edited by itsyourboi311

6 minutes ago, Lysergic said:

Your picker link is broken for me =/

That's odd. Let me embed the link instead

Honestly that depends on what your doing with it?

Are you planning on upgrading your monitor? does it perform well now? are you just trying to future proof? 

Honestly its a pretty comperable setup for 1080p/1440p gaming.  If you did want to upgrade you could just go ahead and get a used i7-7700k since you have a overclocking ready motherboard. Then that would give you some cpu headroom for upgrading the gpu if you ever decided to do so. 

Ryzen 7 1700 @3.8GHz | Asus X370-F | 32gb Corsair Lpx | Nvidia Rtx 2070 super | WD black 256gb nvme | Crucial mx300 1Tb sata | Fractal Design Meshify C | Corsair RM750i | Noctua Nh-u12a | Samsung 1440p 144hz VA 

Certified Noctua fan

6 minutes ago, BlackCoffee said:

Honestly that depends on what your doing with it?

Are you planning on upgrading your monitor? does it perform well now? are you just trying to future proof? 

Honestly its a pretty comperable setup for 1080p/1440p gaming.  If you did want to upgrade you could just go ahead and get a used i7-7700k since you have a overclocking ready motherboard. Then that would give you some cpu headroom for upgrading the gpu if you ever decided to do so. 

It performs very exceptional now but I wanted a small form factor for my PC that is why I linked the you tube video above. If my PC and the PC in the video doesn't have a big difference in performance then I wouldn't build a new one.

Just now, itsyourboi311 said:

It performs very exceptional now but I wanted a small form factor for my PC that is why I linked the you tube video above. If my PC and the PC in the video doesn't have a big difference in performance then I wouldn't build a new one.

It will perform better however the big thing is you would be spending a lot of additional money since you would be selling used and buying new. A rtx 2070s performs about as well as a gtx 1080ti in games and the performance difference for the cost would imo not be a great value. If I were you I'd keep my eye out for a used i7-7700k and maybe wait until rtx 3000 drops to pickup a used rtx 2000 card 

Ryzen 7 1700 @3.8GHz | Asus X370-F | 32gb Corsair Lpx | Nvidia Rtx 2070 super | WD black 256gb nvme | Crucial mx300 1Tb sata | Fractal Design Meshify C | Corsair RM750i | Noctua Nh-u12a | Samsung 1440p 144hz VA 

Certified Noctua fan

7 minutes ago, BlackCoffee said:

It will perform better however the big thing is you would be spending a lot of additional money since you would be selling used and buying new. A rtx 2070s performs about as well as a gtx 1080ti in games and the performance difference for the cost would imo not be a great value. If I were you I'd keep my eye out for a used i7-7700k and maybe wait until rtx 3000 drops to pickup a used rtx 2000 card 

That makes sense. Yea, the one thing I knew I needed to upgrade was my CPU but I wasn't sure on which one to get but thank you the reference.