Surround sound on asus Rog strix 2 laptop ?

Cisse

Can i have surround sound in my laptop i got 1 Aux Port, a usb c Port, and Many usb A (usb hub). if it is With a software :yes. okay if it can’t others. 

I don't think so.....

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

1 minute ago, Constantin said:

I don't think so.....

Really? Also not With dolbly atmos or someting?

Just now, Cisse said:

Really? Also not With dolbly atmos or someting?

Absolutely not with dolbly atmos :), that needs at least 5.1 and special equipment. 

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

17 minutes ago, Constantin said:

Absolutely not with dolbly atmos :), that needs at least 5.1 and special equipment. 

With the logitech z607?

Can you plug the 3 jacks (front, back, mid/bass) on your laptop?

If you have them, then yes you can.

Just now, Constantin said:

Can you plug the 3 jacks (front, back, mid/bass) on your laptop?

If you have them, then yes you can.

I got 1 Aux port zo i Think nog but i even got the z607 not i just want to are sure that i van have surround sound 

1 minute ago, Cisse said:

I got 1 Aux port zo i Think nog but i even got the z607 not i just want to are sure that i van have surround sound 

You can't have surround sound from this laptop!!

4 minutes ago, Cisse said:

1 aux port will not give you surround..stereo only. you need 3 3.5mm jacks, or a tos, or hdmi
you can get simulated surround with a usb headphones, thats it

1 minute ago, circeseye said:

1 aux port will not give you surround..stereo only. you need 3 3.5mm jacks, or a tos, or hdmi

If i have an hdmi splitter because i use another screen can i use then the screen and the surround system?

14 minutes ago, Cisse said:

If i have an hdmi splitter because i use another screen can i use then the screen and the surround system?

hmmm IF the splitter supports it. and then you would need a 5.1 hdmi to 3.5mm converter

edit..let me correct myself...hdmi to 3 3.5mm jacks are rare and hard to find..you will have to get a 5.1 hdmi to rca. then go rca to 3.5mm jacks
example

cable

1 hour ago, circeseye said:

hmmm IF the splitter supports it. and then you would need a 5.1 hdmi to 3.5mm converter

edit..let me correct myself...hdmi to 3 3.5mm jacks are rare and hard to find..you will have to get a 5.1 hdmi to rca. then go rca to 3.5mm jacks
example

cable

And the hdmi splitter?

1 hour ago, circeseye said:

example

cable

Of is it just an normal splitter?

56 minutes ago, Cisse said:

And the hdmi splitter?

unfortunately i honestly have no experience with hdmi splitters, so cant recommend

10 hours ago, Cisse said:

Of is it just an normal splitter?

i messaged you dont know if you seen it. but you dont need a hdmi splitter. the hdmi to rca has a hdmi out so video will still go to your other monitor

2 hours ago, circeseye said:

i messaged you dont know if you seen it. but you dont need a hdmi splitter. the hdmi to rca has a hdmi out so video will still go to your other monitor

Oh okay thanks