Advice on my first PC Build

CopiWasTaken

Hey guys, I'm rather new to the PC building community, and I've assembled a list of parts of the PC that I would like to build. Any suggestions would be greatly accepted, as I would like some advice on my list. Here is the part list:

My only requirements are Asus Aura Sync compatible RGB, and black/red black parts.

Thanks in advance!

Laptop: HP Spectre x360 13t, i7 8565u with 16 gigs, 512 gig  nvme ssd, UHD 620 4k

Other laptop: Acer Chromebook cb3 431 with 4 gigs, celeron n3060 with hd 400 and 16 gigs eMMC soon to be a minecraft server?

Remeber to tag people or else they wont see your post.

2 minutes ago, ItzCopiouz said:

My only requirements are Asus Aura Sync compatible RGB

The gigabyte graphics card may throw a wrench into that plan

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

The gigabyte graphics card may throw a wrench into that plan

i'll probably just turn off the rgb or keep it a static red. Thanks for the suggestions though!

Laptop: HP Spectre x360 13t, i7 8565u with 16 gigs, 512 gig  nvme ssd, UHD 620 4k

Other laptop: Acer Chromebook cb3 431 with 4 gigs, celeron n3060 with hd 400 and 16 gigs eMMC soon to be a minecraft server?

Why not downgrade the cpu to a 3600/3600x and go with an rtx 2070 super instead? unless youre doing rendering or anything you wont really notice a difference with the 3600 vs 3700 and even for that its pretty good. The only reason i say to sway from amd gpus is that nvidia has a much more stable driver and a better feature set as opposed to the amd cards. it would also be slightly faster.

Ryzen 7 1700 @3.8GHz | Asus X370-F | 32gb Corsair Lpx | Nvidia Rtx 2070 super | WD black 256gb nvme | Crucial mx300 1Tb sata | Fractal Design Meshify C | Corsair RM750i | Noctua Nh-u12a | Samsung 1440p 144hz VA 

Certified Noctua fan

Just now, BlackCoffee said:

Why not downgrade the cpu to a 3600/3600x and go with an rtx 2070 super instead? unless youre doing rendering or anything you wont really notice a difference with the 3600 vs 3700 and even for that its pretty good. The only reason i say to sway from amd gpus is that nvidia has a much more stable driver and a better feature set as opposed to the amd cards. it would also be slightly faster.

Thanks for the suggestion, I may do that as 3600 still offers really good gaming performance, but I do like the 8 cores of the 3700X for streaming.