CX550 faulty? PC went crazy moments ago

TacosBurritos

(my english is very bad sorry) Well i bought CX550 and GTX 1650 Super but couldn't install the new hardware till last week, everything was running fine, no problems whatsoever BUT 10 MIN AGO...

I was just watching facebook, steam and dota2 minimized, some other tabs with news bout damn coronavirus and suddenly POOOOF!!! screen goes black, no monitor signal, some fans spinning very fast (dunno which one, if gpu fans, case fans or cpu fan) i was freaking out and pushed the power button to shutdown the computer asap, then ac power regulator, i waited like 2 minutes and pressed power button (while praying lol) and PC started with no issues so far, like nothing happened.

BUT... WHATS GOING ON??? omg this never happened before with my old 750 ti and outdated antec 520w high current gamer (working for 9 years with no problems) i hope it was some kind of CX550 protection like overvoltage, overtemperature or something like that kicking in coz idamn with this corona !"#!@ bug around its gonna be hard to replace either cx550 or gtx 1650 super.

What do you think? what could cause this no signal/black screen and fans spinning very fast and loud? 

Whats your temps like while under load, and at idle

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

Below 50°c (ryzen 3 1300x potato cpu) package always below 45°c with hyper 212 evo.
GTX 1650 Super maybe at 45°c or bit more, right now im rendering a picture from 3d model in blender (1k samples high quality) and temp increased to 49°c been like that for 3 minutes.

Damn im worried something is broken or about to explode, what kind of malfunction can cause this problem? the no signal/black screen with fans spinning very fast.

Ryzen 1300x (rendering with blender) 36°c
GTX 1650 Super (GPU rendering 49°c)

ima try with Smite again, btw i dunno why i said dota2, i WAS downloading dota 2 update BUT Smite was running in the background and i was surfing facebook when the crash happened.

2 hours ago, TacosBurritos said:

What do you think? what could cause this no signal/black screen and fans spinning very fast and loud? 

I think this has nothing to do with the power supply.

9 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

I think this has nothing to do with the power supply.

Hmm then GPU issue? this is very weird and i have no clue, im playing Smite right now (35 min so far) and gpu temp at 51°c (Hwmonitor most recent version) maxed out 1080p, and chrome with 3 tabs plus steam.
BTW i disassembled everything 4 days ago to clean with compressed air, what about faulty unstable nvidia drivers? gonna google now and check anything related to my current driver 441.41 thx guys!

This seems like your GPU crashed. Could be because of too high overclock or even too high manufacturer applied overclock. Could be even a unstable driver. I wouldn't worry unless it starts happening too often. This has happened to me sometimes also while trying higher overclocks on my GPU.

8 hours ago, TacosBurritos said:

screen goes black, no monitor signal, some fans spinning very fast

system still has power. it would appear its not PSU related at all. 

10 hours ago, TacosBurritos said:

and suddenly POOOOF!!!

Was there actual 'POOF' or it's just a way of speech ? If no this likely doesn't have anything to do with PSU. Sounds more like RAM instability.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply