Is possible to monitor a PC using a tablet (MSI afterburner)

Kemox
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

There's app called Remote System Monitor https://www.trigonesoft.com/

Setup can be bit pain, and getting it look the way you like another pain. But it will be what you are after.

I have my PC with the last version of MSI afterburner, and overclocked GPU.

Sometimes use the rivatuner things to display some info about the CPU and GPU on OSD, and if i want to take a look at the graph i have to ALT + TAB every time.

I also have an Android tablet laying around doing nothing.

What i would like to do is having real time graph showing on my tablet, i don't need to have control of it, just having a game running full screen on my PC and the tablet for, sometimes, monitoring it.

I looked on the web and found the MSI Remote Server and MSI afterburner app for android, but both of them looks outdated (the app is not even on the play store) and i was not able to configure them.

There is some way to do something like this? My plan was to do this via wi-fi, i don't know if, as a last attempt, i could use the tablet as a secondary monitor and have the graph on it.

I also have a second PC, low spec one, that if possible, i could use.

Both PC run Win 10

Tablet run Android 9 (is a Galaxy Tab S4)

I really appreciate if someone could help me.

NZXT Cam has a mobile app where you can monitor temps and usage from your phone in real time. I haven't used it in a year or two so I don't know if it's still a thing.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

24 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

NZXT Cam has a mobile app where you can monitor temps and usage from your phone in real time. I haven't used it in a year or two so I don't know if it's still a thing.

Thanks, i have download it and:

https://blog.nzxt.com/cam-mobile-app-support-ending/

Setup can be bit pain, and getting it look the way you like another pain. But it will be what you are after.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Thanks, is the best option i found (i was also looking on using tablet as secondary monitor but they ask money).

Since i'm in lockdown i had lots times to setup it and the result is this:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Looks like it work only with 1s update time, if i set the minimum (which is 0,2s) it have lots of delay and don't regularly update but otherwise is quite good (not like my CPU temp)

9 minutes ago, Kemox said:

Thanks, is the best option i found (i was also looking on using tablet as secondary monitor but they ask money).

Since i'm in lockdown i had lots times to setup it and the result is this:

Hide contents

spacer.png

Looks like it work only with 1s update time, if i set the minimum (which is 0,2s) it have lots of delay and don't regularly update but otherwise is quite good (not like my CPU temp)

I searched those monitor apps some time ago, but decided against it. Having actual 2nd monitor at home is enough, and using 10" tablet with laptop is just pointless.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv