latency lag with audio spike

Mythical2

hey, im having dificultys with my pc. im having problem with every task im doing, even playing a yt video. so the problem is im having random freezes and audio freezes/lags every 10-40 mins. i dont exactly know whats causing it but im pretty sure its not the windows/ram. ive ran a test on a program called latencymon and thats all ive got. let me know what tests i should do to help give more information about the problem and i will. ive been having the problem for like 4 months now and its pissing me off. heres a picture that might help : (bios is last version btw)
PARTS:
amd ryzen 7 3700x

rx 5700xt nitro +

2x 1tb samsung qvo
asus prime pro x470 motherboard
2x8 3600mhz gskill ram

Can you please screenshot other tabs in this program too? Stats, processes, drivers etc.

Also, what soundcard are you using? The onboard one? Are you using the audio driver from here?

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-X470-PRO/HelpDesk_Download/

For some reason Realtek totally messed up the new webpage and it's hard to dig drivers from it. And they just don't list drivers for ALC1220 anymore wtf.

Can you also check Windows Task Manager if any process is abusing resources in particular?

4 hours ago, RejZoR said:

Can you please screenshot other tabs in this program too? Stats, processes, drivers etc.

Also, what soundcard are you using? The onboard one? Are you using the audio driver from here?

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-X470-PRO/HelpDesk_Download/

For some reason Realtek totally messed up the new webpage and it's hard to dig drivers from it. And they just don't list drivers for ALC1220 anymore wtf.

Can you also check Windows Task Manager if any process is abusing resources in particular?

hey, i dont know if ive had audio drivers before but ive just installed the onboard one, im using onboard audio (motherboard) and i dont think theres nothing weird happening in windows task manager, exept for having a lot of ram used. with only 1 google tab open im using 19% of my 16gb ram. ill send some pictures that might help this invastigation :)

btw the audio driver lowered my audio by like 60% and ive had a lag 2 mins in a game..

latency.png

latency4.png

latency2.png

latency3.png

New Text Document.txt

May be a dumb question but are you running AIDA64 or any other system monitor software?  I get weird audio glitches and system latency issues with my machine at times while watching youtube on a second monitor and it seems to be related to AIDA polling for refreshes.  As soon as I shut it down AIDA the glitches and hangs stop immediately.

16 minutes ago, vf1000ride said:

May be a dumb question but are you running AIDA64 or any other system monitor software?  I get weird audio glitches and system latency issues with my machine at times while watching youtube on a second monitor and it seems to be related to AIDA polling for refreshes.  As soon as I shut it down AIDA the glitches and hangs stop immediately.

Hey, i actually dont know / never checked. Idk what it is but if i do have it how do i remove that?

1 hour ago, vf1000ride said:

If you didn't download this;  https://www.aida64.com/products/aida64-extreme

You don't have it to worry about uninstalling.

what now? also i have the lag and the audio stutter at the same time... idk what to do, all i know is its a latency issue

Unfortunately I don't have a better answer for you.  The images you uploaded in the second post of the thread are too small to read so I can't help with troubleshooting.  The image in your first post showed WDF01000.sys with issues.  Have you googled latency issues with that file and tried any of the suggestions?  Without better information we would be limited on being able to help.

1 minute ago, vf1000ride said:

Unfortunately I don't have a better answer for you.  The images you uploaded in the second post of the thread are too small to read so I can't help with troubleshooting.  The image in your first post showed WDF01000.sys with issues.  Have you googled latency issues with that file and tried any of the suggestions?  Without better information we would be limited on being able to help.

Well i didn't find much that could help me.. ill send new photos tomorrow and tag u. Maybe u could somehow solve it... Thanks for helping me though its really appreciated :)

On 3/26/2020 at 5:00 AM, vf1000ride said:

hey, ive changed some stuff in the registry thing and apperenatly i still have the problem but numbers have gone a little down, im still getting lags and audio spikes but im also getting a lot of hard faults which is weird, take a look :)

also!! i tried doing the windows automatic repair thing and it doenst work.. it says windows couldn't diagnosing your pc and ive followed 2 tutorials on how to solve it with the command prompt and it didnt work :c

image.thumb.png.ca3cf699830d6ea48030255c82766733.pngimage.thumb.png.f56cfce640a8884dd694d54c7950d891.pngimage.thumb.png.5ed99402779c362f4db6d8040c229c82.png