New build randomly heavy stuttering (Ryzen 5 3600)

Hey, guys. I am still very lay, so please be patient with me. 

My new platform arrived thursday, I assembled everything, all seemed fine, but then this began happening:

It's not always like this, it apparently happens every other time the system is turned on, it's seen everywhere, from the mouse pointer in an idle desktop to triple A games and the intensity varies from only two stutters on a working period to the example above (unusable). When it's like this and I try to reboot or shutdown through Windows it doens't work, everything seems off but the fans and the power switch light/storage activity light keep on, and I have to reboot/shutdown manually. After that, generally everything returns to normal, until the system is shutdown and powered on again. If I try to record audio from the system when that happens, when it's rebooted and behaving normally, the recorded audio also playsback normally. Didn't try to record the screen, but I believe the same would happen.

Configuration:

Ryzen 5 3600 (issue appears at stock or overclocked via OC Genie)/stock cooler

MSI X570 A Pro

16GB (2X8) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600mhz (issue appears with AXMP on or at stock 2133mhz)

Micron M600 1TB Sata SSD 2,5"

Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB Mini

Seasonic 520W Fanless 80Plus Platinum

Corsair Carbide 400C

1X Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 for intake

Windows 10 Home Single Language 64bit 10.0.18363

I know cooling looks insufficient, but the previous build was focused on silence (i7 4790 on an Asus H97 Plus cooled by a Zalman FX100, fan either intake or top exit, at idle indistinguishable from noise floor at about 40°C) and I never experienced something like this. I'm waiting for a Noctua NH-D15 to arrive and, if temperatures remain too high, will buy a couple of NF-A14, but I truly believe that's not the issue.

All drivers are updated via Driver Easy, BIOS is updated (Version 7C37vH7).

The only thing I could think about is that this PSU has only one 8pin CPU power cable, but I've read about other people using this motherboard like that and having no issues. I could buy a separate cable, though.

I'm disappointed, thinking about returning the CPU and MOBO if I can't figure this out and get a 9700/Z390. What do you think?

Thank you so much and sorry for the long post.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have the exact same issues on a recent ryzen build, did you ever find a fix?