My first Custom Water Cooling Build

This is my first custom water cooling build, i want it to be matte black with yellow highlights in the coolant and sleeved cables.

Is there anything im missing?

I would also like to water cool the GPU but im not sure where to start and i wouldn't like to add to overall price - there is a cheaper 2070 super the GALAX GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 1-Click OC 8GB Video Card which takes about AU$150 off the total price but with the price of the GPU block i'm not sure if its worth it - some advice on this would be greatly appreciated

Anyone got any tips,  especially as id like it to be hard tubing, ?

It would be especially helpful if anyone was to give me a cheaper altenative with the custom watercooling products that still involved hard line tubing too :)

An any general feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

Case - NZXT h510

MOBO - Asus Strix ROG B450-f

CPU - Ryzen 5 3600X

Memory - Hyper X predator RGB 16GB (2 X 8GB) 3200mhz

GPU - Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2070 Super OC

PSU - Silverstone ET700-MG Gold Modular

Storage - Samsung 860 QVO 1TB\

Front case fans - Corsair air series af140 , Id like these to be mounted in the front of the case in front of the radiator so that you can't see them, is this possible?

Cable kit - Tmod Yellow/Black sleeved extension kit

Watercooling components

Resevoir - EKWB EK-RES X3 150 Reservoir

CPU Block - EKWB EK-Velocity CPU Waterblock for AMD Sockets - Copper + Acetal

Pump - EKWB EK-XTOP Revo D5 RGB PWM - Sleeved Cable Plexi Top and Pump

Tubing - EKWB EK-HD PETG Tube 10/12mm 1000mm - 2 Pieces

Fittings - ek-HTC Classic 12mm - black      x 11

Radiator - EK coolstream SE280

Splitter - EK-AF T-splitter 3F G/14 - black

Coolant - EKWB EK Cryofuel Solid laguna Yellow 1L

( i know the res and pump would be cheaper in a combination but i'd like a rather large resevoir to add the colour and kind of show off the coolant and to my knowledge the case can only have a 150mm tall resevoir. My heart is also set on this case as i love the matte black finish, but if there is another case similiar that would make the building process simpler or cheaper im open for suggestions. <3) 

21 minutes ago, RyanDD said:

This is my first custom water cooling build, i want it to be matte black with yellow highlights in the coolant and sleeved cables.

Is there anything im missing?

I would also like to water cool the GPU but im not sure where to start and i wouldn't like to add to overall price - there is a cheaper 2070 super the GALAX GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 1-Click OC 8GB Video Card which takes about AU$150 off the total price but with the price of the GPU block i'm not sure if its worth it - some advice on this would be greatly appreciated

Anyone got any tips,  especially as id like it to be hard tubing, ?

It would be especially helpful if anyone was to give me a cheaper altenative with the custom watercooling products that still involved hard line tubing too :)

An any general feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

Case - NZXT h510

MOBO - Asus Strix ROG B450-f

CPU - Ryzen 5 3600X

Memory - Hyper X predator RGB 16GB (2 X 8GB) 3200mhz

GPU - Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2070 Super OC

PSU - Silverstone ET700-MG Gold Modular

Storage - Samsung 860 QVO 1TB\

Front case fans - Corsair air series af140 , Id like these to be mounted in the front of the case in front of the radiator so that you can't see them, is this possible?

Cable kit - Tmod Yellow/Black sleeved extension kit

Watercooling components

Resevoir - EKWB EK-RES X3 150 Reservoir

CPU Block - EKWB EK-Velocity CPU Waterblock for AMD Sockets - Copper + Acetal

Pump - EKWB EK-XTOP Revo D5 RGB PWM - Sleeved Cable Plexi Top and Pump

Tubing - EKWB EK-HD PETG Tube 10/12mm 1000mm - 2 Pieces

Fittings - ek-HTC Classic 12mm - black      x 11

Radiator - EK coolstream SE280

Splitter - EK-AF T-splitter 3F G/14 - black

Coolant - EKWB EK Cryofuel Solid laguna Yellow 1L

( i know the res and pump would be cheaper in a combination but i'd like a rather large resevoir to add the colour and kind of show off the coolant and to my knowledge the case can only have a 150mm tall resevoir. My heart is also set on this case as i love the matte black finish, but if there is another case similiar that would make the building process simpler or cheaper im open for suggestions. <3) 

I would get the cheapest 2070 super you can get from a good name (EVGA, Asus, Gigabyt), and make sure EK has a block for it. Then you should be good to go from that perspective.

I think you will want more than a single radiator for that build tho... IMO, besides "nerd points", the only reason to water cool is to bring the noise level way way down. The PC in my sig I can run all fans at 700 RPM in game load, and the CPU will sit in the high 50's and GPU is usually 49-51c. That makes it dead quiet, as well as being pretty well cooled. A single 280 though, that would be rough.... 

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

1 hour ago, LIGISTX said:

I would get the cheapest 2070 super you can get from a good name (EVGA, Asus, Gigabyt), and make sure EK has a block for it. Then you should be good to go from that perspective.

I think you will want more than a single radiator for that build tho... IMO, besides "nerd points", the only reason to water cool is to bring the noise level way way down. The PC in my sig I can run all fans at 700 RPM in game load, and the CPU will sit in the high 50's and GPU is usually 49-51c. That makes it dead quiet, as well as being pretty well cooled. A single 280 though, that would be rough.... 

would a single 280 be enough for just the CPU?

11 minutes ago, RyanDD said:

would a single 280 be enough for just the CPU?

Yea, that would be perfect for the CPU. A little overkill even. I am not saying the 280 wouldn't work for both, but you would need to run the fans at pretty high RPM.

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air