Annoying Windows pop up when starting program

Go to solution Solved by Depthcharger,

Ok so i've tried something. I tried using a previous verison of the program and the pop up did not show up. So it is my believe its a software thing but how would I do a fresh refresh of the program. Like I already deleted all settings and folder(ProgramData) of it and reinstalling it once problem still happened. Or maybe i just have ot wait for the next update or something as it only pick on that program and version

So what happened was i was messing around with amd setting (set gpu to max frequency yea ik stupid) which cause the whole pc to crash. I pushed the reset button and now every time i start smart game booster program and leave it running this pop up shows up There is no disk in the drive. \Device\harddisk6\Dr6 program. I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled it and this popup still appears. I have looked at other solutions but it shows only how to hide it and not really solve it.
I like this program and i always use it and this never happened before please help and thanks

dfghd.PNG

Do you have anything plugged in? Looks like it usually due to a full flash drive or a card reader with nothing plugged in? I've never ran into this before, just did some quick Googling.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

Just now, Voluspa said:

Do you have anything plugged in? Looks like it usually due to a full flash drive or a card reader with nothing plugged in? I've never ran into this before, just did some quick Googling.

only my phone and controller but usb wise not and that program has nothing to do with usb which is weird

If you unplug your phone do you still get it? 

Also, do you have any hard drives that are full or almost full?

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

Just now, Voluspa said:

If you unplug your phone do you still get it? 

Also, do you have any hard drives that are full or almost full?

yup
and no my hard drives r not full

Some kind of virtual disk... Not windows error in itself, look further into:

SgbTray.exe is known as Smart Game Booster

Try installing  Smart Game Booster as another user

Just now, RageTester said:

Some kind of virtual disk... Not windows error in itself, look further into:

SgbTray.exe is known as Smart Game Booster

which is weird... i dunno how my computer crash would cause a thing like this. this never happened before. and ik its from Smart game booster tray which i always have enabled.
I just want to know how to fix this problem. not hide it. uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work...

Do you get a device id 6 if you open up PowerShell and run the command "Get-PhysicalDisk | Select -Prop DeviceId,FriendlyName"?

Project Hot Box

Oppbevaring

Why is the 5800x so hot?

3 minutes ago, Voluspa said:

Do you get a device id 6 if you open up PowerShell and run the command "Get-PhysicalDisk | Select -Prop DeviceId,FriendlyName"?

I don't think it's a disk problem more of a program problem

Ok so i've tried something. I tried using a previous verison of the program and the pop up did not show up. So it is my believe its a software thing but how would I do a fresh refresh of the program. Like I already deleted all settings and folder(ProgramData) of it and reinstalling it once problem still happened. Or maybe i just have ot wait for the next update or something as it only pick on that program and version