Wired Bluetooth earbud recommendations

Hybris5112

So for the last 2 or 3 years I have been using a off brand Treblab XR800 (https://www.amazon.com/XR800-Headphones-Sweatproof-Secure-Fit-Cancelling/dp/B0747LC6BC/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3OV0AV0MKZ1UI&keywords=treblab%2Bxr800&qid=1584805253&refinements=p_89%3ATreblab%2Cp_n_condition-type%3A6461716011&rnid=6461714011&sprefix=%2Caps%2C215&sr=8-1&th=1)

The overall quality for the price is good but I wanted to see if anyone here could point me to maybe a better earbud preferably with usb C charging.

I use these at work where 90% of the time I have to wear only one earpiece so I can at least somewhat hear what it going on around me and often times I have to be able to quickly take out the earpiece and let it hang in times where I need to hear everything around me hence why I need the wired or collar type but it seems like this type of earpiece is quickly being discontinued by the earpod type of earbud.

I have tried searching Amazon and Best Buy but since I am looking for a wired bluetooth earbud their search engines tend to just throw everything at me.

Any help would be appreciated.

"The Codex Electronica does not support this overclock."