No display on NEW build need help

Go to solution Solved by Bharaj,
On 3/20/2020 at 10:48 PM, Fasauceome said:

Have you tried booting with less ram installed?

LOL i pull out motherboard from cabinet and put it on motherboard box and reassemble  it outside cabinet and then i press start button and went to pee came back and saw system was on XD WTF

B450M PRO-M2 Max using this Motherboard 

with AMD 3500 CPU 

and MSI 1070ti Armour GPU 

and all we get is debug led turn on one by one and turn of cpu fan keep running and gpu fan stop after like 10-20 seconds and no display 

any help 

12 minutes ago, Bharaj said:

and all we get is debug led turn on one by one

Do any of them stay on longest?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Which display port are you using, the graphics card output, or the motherboard output? Try the other, sometimes one just doesn't work for some reason. If you're using the motherboard, obviously you're using the wrong video output, but if you're using the GPU, there could just be some error, and the video may still work from the Motherboard output.

Next I would try unplugging and plugging in all of your power connections, to make sure that nothing is miss-seated.

Otherwise, you could look up the combination of colors, or the lighting patterns, of the debug LEDs (either online or in your motherboard manual), and see if you can figure out what error your motherboard is try to tell you.

Just now, Fasauceome said:

Do any of them stay on longest?

no they went off like after 1-2 seconds and cpu fan keep spinning but gpu fan stops

2 minutes ago, Snakeblood said:

Which display port are you using, the graphics card output, or the motherboard output? Try the other, sometimes one just doesn't work for some reason. If you're using the motherboard, obviously you're using the wrong video output, but if you're using the GPU, there could just be some error, and the video may still work from the Motherboard output.

Next I would try unplugging and plugging in all of your power connections, to make sure that nothing is miss-seated.

Otherwise, you could look up the combination of colors, or the lighting patterns, of the debug LEDs (either online or in your motherboard manual), and see if you can figure out what error your motherboard is try to tell you.

almost tries motherboard and display gpu all ports same result infact gpu fan stops spinning but cpu fant wont 

2 minutes ago, Bharaj said:

no they went off like after 1-2 seconds and cpu fan keep spinning but gpu fan stops

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Bharaj said:

almost tries all motherboard and gpu all ports same result infact gpu fan stops spinning but cpu fant wont 

Can your Power-Supply power all of your parts adequately? Is your power supply hooked up to your GPU?

5 minutes ago, Snakeblood said:

Can your Power-Supply power all of your parts adequately?

its 700W power supply i think it can give enough power 

7 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

i have only one 8GB ram stick corsair vengence LPX and tries both slots one by one 

On 3/20/2020 at 10:48 PM, Fasauceome said:

LOL i pull out motherboard from cabinet and put it on motherboard box and reassemble  it outside cabinet and then i press start button and went to pee came back and saw system was on XD WTF