What card feature or functionality do I need for this?

Epitome_Inc

Greetings!

I have a bit of a strange situation on my hands. I haven't worked with fancy PC audio in well over a decade, and I need to find a solution to this issue please:

Our congregation is having to hold meetings via internet temporarily for obvious reasons. 🤢 We're using Zoom for video/audio, but we also have another program that will broadcast audio only for others who must dial in or don't have the technical expertise to use Zoom. Myself and two others are being tasked with running the technical side of things on a rotating basis. Unfortunately I seem to be the only one with the necessary audio hardware to accommodate this. I can take the audio from Zoom and internally pass that along to the secondary software by specifying "Stereo Mix" as the "Line In" setting for that program. The other two only have their microphones as options and the resulting audio on the dial-in program is horrific to put it mildly. If we wanted to buy an audio card for their computers that had the correct functionality, what should we be looking for? Is that "passthrough" or something else? And can you make any low-cost recommendations for a card that could do this? Thanks so much!