Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DVAShun

My First Build ! scammed/fixed/completed

Posted · Original PosterOP

i just saw I posted this in the wrong section but you know, I am a dumbcrack bummy butt person so put some slack on it.

One special thing about this build is nothing. I just want a bean bag.

JUST BUOGHT MYSELF 16GB (2x8gb) Vengeance LPX DDR4 Ram for $40 :):) LETS GET THIS BUILT

1 hour ago, DVAShun said:

JUST BUOGHT MYSELF 16GB (2x8gb) Vengeance LPX DDR4 Ram for $40 :):) LETS GET THIS BUILT

What speed is the Ram you purchased? 

For most lower-mid end builds you'll be fine just using a decent 500w psu from any reputable brand.

Speed of RAM: 3000mHZ

I just was able to find a Superclocked GeForce FTX 1070SCand a RaidMax Rx-500XT (500W) for a good price. Picking up later. He is included thermal paste and some cords for my HDD. I might be picking up a SSD, MIGHT! 

Bad News. I was trying to seat my cpu so I could get it prepped but unfortunately the guy sold me a bad cpu. I told him it was my first build and he sold me the motherboard and cpu together. The Ryzen has 15-20 bent pins and has 10 or more missing. I checked the bag it was in and there were no pins. I knew it was used but this makes me have little faith in the board now. I messaged him but I dont think he will refund me.

EDIT: I should have probably looked better at the cpu but its my first build and I am not sure what to look at with a cpu.

Still no reply from seller and I cant fix it. There are too many bent pins and broken ones. About $120 lost on that trade. Still some bad seeds in the community that sells bad CPUs. Worst part is that he tried to sell me on about $500 in things and I think I know why now. I just hope and pray the mobo works.