Hyper x cloud 2 sound issue

MrBigD1409

Hi everyone, i am using as an headset the hyper x cloud 2, i play apex legends proffessionally and lately ive noticed that the sound coming from my headset is not the same as before, Now i can barely hear footsteps or tell when the shots are coming from, in game i am using mono/stereo and on the usb connector i have the 7.1 option turned on, on windows settings all enchanments disabled and disabled headset for windows, i am using apo equalizer with +10 master volume, anyone knows how to fix this, maybe putting everything on 7.1 surround is better or maybe i havent enabled some sort of settings in windows and its not working properly, maybe plugging the headset without the usb would be better but dont know, please help me

PS already tried to uninstall and reinstall the drivers and updated them aswell. 

depending on how loud they usually are, you couldve damaged the sound drivers. it could also be a problem with the usb port. plugging only the 3.5 mm into your phone, or any other device that you know works fine. if it works fine, it is a problem with your computer. if not it is a physical problem with the headset. i dont have them, so forgive me if i dont understand how they work

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

22 minutes ago, piratemonkey said:

depending on how loud they usually are, you couldve damaged the sound drivers. it could also be a problem with the usb port. plugging only the 3.5 mm into your phone, or any other device that you know works fine. if it works fine, it is a problem with your computer. if not it is a physical problem with the headset. i dont have them, so forgive me if i dont understand how they work

When i plug them on my phone everything is fine. 

So what could be wrong on windows 

PS i have a asus tuf gaming x570 plus motherboard 

42 minutes ago, MrBigD1409 said:

When i plug them on my phone everything is fine. 

So what could be wrong on windows 

PS i have a asus tuf gaming x570 plus motherboard 

there could be a hardware issue. if you could, try using different usb ports and another 3.5mm jack if possible. it could also be an audio controller issue, on the mobo, or windows. is it problem with everything, or just a specific game or just watching youtube?

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

7 minutes ago, piratemonkey said:

there could be a hardware issue. if you could, try using different usb ports and another 3.5mm jack if possible. it could also be an audio controller issue, on the mobo, or windows. is it problem with everything, or just a specific game or just watching youtube?

Only when im playing apex legends and call of duty, the games are with normal settings like theyre supposed to be xD

I was thinking maybe connecting the headset directly to the the motherboard through the front panel maybe the onboard audio card is better than the one of the hyper x cloud 2 usb 

Just now, MrBigD1409 said:

Only when im playing apex legends and call of duty, the games are with normal settings like theyre supposed to be xD

try looking at the windows settings for them. and the game settings too. again, i dont have the headset, but maybe theres some setting you switched in its software

7 minutes ago, piratemonkey said:

try looking at the windows settings for them. and the game settings too. again, i dont have the headset, but maybe theres some setting you switched in its software

I reseted everything like it was in the beggining like when you install windows from 0 xD, updated everything 

6 minutes ago, MrBigD1409 said:

I reseted everything like it was in the beggining like when you install windows from 0 xD, updated everything 

its weird if it doesnt work as expected. i would suggest using the mobo io and see if that works

8 hours ago, piratemonkey said:

its weird if it doesnt work as expected. i would suggest using the mobo io and see if that works

Thanks for the advices gonna try it