Poco f1 or Redmi note 8 pro

EL02

Id go for the Note 8 pro. Havent used a poco phone but i have a redmi note 7 myself and i love it, both its hardware and software. Only problem is that i feel like the MASSIVE 4000mAh battery isnt doing as good as it should. But it still lasts me a full day.

5 minutes ago, DankDeuxez said:

Id go for the Note 8 pro. Havent used a poco phone but i have a redmi note 7 myself and i love it, both its hardware and software. Only problem is that i feel like the MASSIVE 4000mAh battery isnt doing as good as it should. But it still lasts me a full day.

My logic is: poco for gaming and note 8 pro for everything else.

Note 8 Pro. Much better Display, not that much slower performance, better build, better Camera probably, newer (better for Updates).

Pocophone has better Custom Rom support thanks to the Snapdragon. So, if you want to install a Pixel-Experience Rom, that's probably the good way.

But the Pocophone F1 isn't that of a good smartphone tbh. It packs a 2018 Flaggship SoC, has UFS storage and SD Support + 3.5mm Jack.
But aside from that.. no NFC, a kinda bad Display (even the 828p Screen from the Xr has a MUCH better Quality. Hell, even an old Redmi Note 7 was said to have a better Display), the 2018 big notch design, full Plastic..

Unless you get the Pocophone F1 for like 200 bucks new, i would not consider it.

I personally from those 2, would chose saving up 30 bucks more, and get a Mi 9 Lite (OLED Screen, In- Display-Fingerprint), or a Mi 9T with Pop up Camera.