Need Help Choosing A Case

ahsun_ahmed

Currently stuck between 4 cases all cost the same for me not sure which one to go with hence thought i would get the opinions of my favourite community (you guys) and which you would buy if it were up to you. Any personal experiences you guys have had with these cases in terms of building difficulties or just tiny annoyances would be nice to know.

Cases

NZXT H710i

Phanteks Evolv X ATX

Cooler Master MasterCase H500M

Fractal Design Define 7 Light

15 minutes ago, ahsun_ahmed said:

Cases

NZXT H710i

Phanteks Evolv X ATX

Cooler Master MasterCase H500M

Fractal Design Define 7 Light

These are all good cases in different ways. The H500M will run your system the coolest, the Evolv X will have the best build quality, the Define & will be the quietest and the H710 has the minimalist look and multiple colors. It really depends on what you as the end user value the most. (Please note, by me saying the H500M is the coolest case, it does not mean the rest are bad at cooling. Likewise, though the define & is the quietest, it does not mean the others are super loud.)

What's your system build?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

31 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

These are all good cases in different ways. The H500M will run your system the coolest, the Evolv X will have the best build quality, the Define & will be the quietest and the H710 has the minimalist look and multiple colors. It really depends on what you as the end user value the most. (Please note, by me saying the H500M is the coolest case, it does not mean the rest are bad at cooling. Likewise, though the define & is the quietest, it does not mean the others are super loud.)

What's your system build?

AMD 3900X

Gigabyte X570 Aorus master

G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB

Corsair 750W HX750

Gigabyte RTX2080 8GB SUPER AORUS 

Samsung 1TB 860 EVO SSD

Samsung 970 EVO 

And a 360mm AIO which i haven't purchased yet 

1 minute ago, ahsun_ahmed said:

-snip-

What do you like about each case, and what do you value most in your computer build? Performance? Aesthetics? Build quality? Ease of assembly?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 12:50 AM, TVwazhere said:

What do you like about each case, and what do you value most in your computer build? Performance? Aesthetics? Build quality? Ease of assembly?

Just to let you know i went with the Phanteks Evolv X