Help:How do I disabled background data on Oppo Reno 10x

veltix

How do I disabled all background data or individual app background data?

9 minutes ago, veltix said:

How do I disabled all background data or individual app background data?

I believe in all Android devices there's a common category called Data usage in the settings. Inside theres an option to restrict background data.

In my HTC its like this:

Screenshot_20200316-161249.png

I'll help out. I'm assuming Oppo is running a version of Android with close to the same symbols. I may be using a different homescreen, but the concept is the same. Press and hold on the app to bring up quick settings. Press the (i) symbol to access settings for that individual app. You can toggle whether that app should have access to WiFi (I recommend not touching this) and Cellular Data. Hope this helps. @veltix

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

On 3/16/2020 at 6:48 PM, FakeCIA said:

I'll help out. I'm assuming Oppo is running a version of Android with close to the same symbols. I may be using a different homescreen, but the concept is the same. Press and hold on the app to bring up quick settings. Press the (i) symbol to access settings for that individual app. You can toggle whether that app should have access to WiFi (I recommend not touching this) and Cellular Data. Hope this helps. @veltix

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

On 3/16/2020 at 6:46 PM, Shammikit said:

I believe in all Android devices there's a common category called Data usage in the settings. Inside theres an option to restrict background data.

In my HTC its like this:

Screenshot_20200316-161249.png

This is my phone system specs and diffrent from yours http://imgur.com/a/AOnr1Ru