My Bowel cancer

Since ive been diagnosed with a Bowel cancer about the size of a regular apple, and going in to be treated for it, who knows the stage of my cancer, and as of the COVID 19 if i contract that regarding kemo, my immune system would be more vonuable to it, who knows.

Damn, that's tough to hear. Hope everything goes well for you. Definitely in my prayers.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

Sorry to hear that. Cancer is hard, but bowel cancer has a pretty good chance of remission compared to other kinds. Don't lose hope, keep fighting. Take the surgery option if available to rid of most/all of the mass. It's frankly better on you than the long term damages of chemo.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

Sorry to hear that. Cancer is hard, but bowel cancer has a pretty good chance of remission compared to other kinds. Don't lose hope, keep fighting. Take the surgery option if available to rid of most/all of the mass. It's frankly better on you than the long term damages of chemo.

well the surgeon thinks i would probably thinking i may need chemo, because of the size, well see what happens on the 17th of this month when i go under the blade to see if it has reached the linth nods, also i saw the stoma nurse and the aneathasist, and i am raring to go.

I was lying in bed last night, and i thought i could notice the lump, where it is.

25 minutes ago, James Aplin said:

I was lying in bed last night, and i thought i could notice the lump, where it is.

That is indeed possible. If it's the size of an apple, you should indeed be able to tell where it is, even more so if it's facing the front.

Once you become aware of it, you start thinking about it and notice these small details.

My mother went through the same thing two years ago for her lung cancer.

While she didn't make it in the end due to finding it too late (no symptoms), I wish you all the best and hopefully you get some good news tomorrow. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

5 hours ago, TetraSky said:

That is indeed possible. If it's the size of an apple, you should indeed be able to tell where it is, even more so if it's facing the front.

Once you become aware of it, you start thinking about it and notice these small details.

My mother went through the same thing two years ago for her lung cancer.

While she didn't make it in the end due to finding it too late (no symptoms), I wish you all the best and hopefully you get some good news tomorrow. 

front left of belly button down a bit, thing is it seems no pain, also constant no pain bleed number 2, today the day i go under the blade, i did all the prep, and pre op

I was just wondering because of COVID-19 wondering if i should have gone on with the treatment today, as now Australia is on lockdown begins anyone come into Australia, to self icelate, just the start, then everyone later, if that happens i will not go back home, then more proan to COVID-19 virus, might be worse than cancer, should i waited see if covid 19 dies out then get treated for cancer, if humanity hasnt died out?

2 hours ago, James Aplin said:

I was just wondering because of COVID-19 wondering if i should have gone on with the treatment today, as now Australia is on lockdown begins anyone come into Australia, to self icelate, just the start, then everyone later, if that happens i will not go back home, then more proan to COVID-19 virus, might be worse than cancer, should i waited see if covid 19 dies out then get treated for cancer, if humanity hasnt died out?

Don't wait. The longer the wait, the less your chances of survival are.

Covid_19 is scary, but cancer is way worse. If you can go under the knife as planned, do it. Even if you get stuck in the hospital a bit longer.

• 2 weeks later...

well i have returned home after Bowel cancer, the sergon thought he realy did get all the cancer, also i didnt need a stoma bag, well the surgon did send the cancer to a pathology to get tested, and i did get a phone call from a doctor lee, and i was told that the cancer was a lot more aggressive, stage 4, and has entered my lynthatic system pathway to other orgons, so i will need chemo.

20 hours ago, James Aplin said:

well i have returned home after Bowel cancer, the sergon thought he realy did get all the cancer, also i didnt need a stoma bag, well the surgon did send the cancer to a pathology to get tested, and i did get a phone call from a doctor lee, and i was told that the cancer was a lot more aggressive, stage 4, and has entered my lynthatic system pathway to other orgons, so i will need chemo.

I hope you can get through this, stay strong friend.