What was your first ever PC?

Meowster

May I introduce my incredibly beautiful and brilliantly pragmatic setup (also my first PC build ever):

20200330_144454.thumb.jpg.850e32fac0742237fa044f8b41b83885.jpg

Spoiler

To the people who have already seen it, sorry for double-posting(?). 😅

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

My first pc was a core i3 2000 series based machine with a old radeon hd something... that had 512mb vram.

The only thing I played on it was minecraft bc that's all it could run. Eventually it died ☹️ but the memories still remain....

P.S. WINDOWS 7 ALL THE WAY

commadore64.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

My first personal computer was:

Intel Celeron @1.7 (but overclocked to 2.0) GHz

512mb DDR

Nvidia 6600 GS, or 5200 can’t remember 128mb.

37gb of random hard drives 

loved it, even ran windows 7 

My first PC was a 386. It didn't have a hard drive, no sir. I think had to start it up with MS DOS 5 1/4 inch floppy disk and then put in the floppy disk with a game or Word Perfect. My dad got it for me for like 10 bucks from his workplace, which is probably why it had no hard drive in it as the drive would have sensitive information on it. I don't know though.. it just might have never had any hard drive in it lol. I had that until I got myself a 486 machine.

Amstrad CPC 464, back in year 1989 when I was 8.

Then I got a SNES/GameBoy.

Then I bought my own windows (98) PC in 1999:

Pentium 3 450Mhz (I think)

128MB memory.. again I think.

forgot what graphics chip it had now.

12GB HDD...I think! lol

Then I built my first (high-end) PC in mid-2004, which Everquest 2 and Battlefield 2 absolutely gave it a run for its money when I was a hardcore gamer, its nvidia 6800 Ultra died after 3 years which to be fair it lasted ages all things considered.

We had a Costco PC back in '95 and '99, but when I was in Grade 8, I got all A's in exchange for this bad boy (taken from Google because I didn't have a camera phone in 2003)

sw_1.jpg.77cedbe2792e5e051b0569128074f742.jpg

Aurora, Star Wars edition (glorious)

Pretty sure it had a GeForce 6800, and an Athlon 64? I think I upgraded it to 2gb of RAM which was crazytown at the time.

Atari 800XL

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I've had an Apple IIc. First computer that ran an OS was an Apple IIgs.  First PC was a Compaq Presario 433 all in one.  It got an upgrade to the dx2 66mhz chip and was running windows 3.1, I seem to remember it having a 500MB hard drive but it's been a few decades now and could be wrong on that one.

if you count it mine would be a Commodore 64 but, that was essentially a console for me.  

My first "real" PC would be a Gateway in 1998.  300 MHz processor.  128 Megs of ram and 10 GB HDD.  It was the maxed out from gateway at the time.  The sales rep couldn't believe I wanted 128 megs of ram and 10 GB hdd saying I would NEVER need that much ram and HDD.  

Family PC bought in 2007: Dell Dimension E520. Celeron 346 (3.06GHz 1C/1T), 1GB RAM, 80GB HDD. GPU was whatever Intel called them back then. Running everybody's favourite OS: Windows Vista Home Basic. It was just fine for basic office tasks. Didn't get the internet until a few months after the PC though so just messed around on Microsoft Encarta. Good luck trying to have more than one program open though. Before my first build replaced it (as a family PC before they could get a laptop) the Dell got a Q6600. Should have been an SSD but it wasn't really worth it.

My first PC built in 2013: Intel Core i5 3570K, ASUS Z77V-LX, GTX 650 Ti Boost, 8GB RAM, 2x 1TB drives. The case was a Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced Nvidia Edition I still have because I think it looks nice (even with the giant nvidia logo on the side panel).

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III