Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GOTSpectrum

LTT Folding Team's Emergency Response to Covid-19

Heres the stats, blog post will be done when this god damn cat moves her arse!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qg4_XMVQ18jk0CNDSgyU5Vx_doNxMAhnXraHRWl8C8M/edit?usp=sharing

2 minutes ago, Zberg said:

I did let it keep folding while I played LOL and SC2.  No issues until the big battle at the end of SC2, then it slowed down.  I am nervous to play a game that takes actual resources.  

I tried star trek bridge crew in vr...gpu was fine but cpu temps were in the 80s while simultaneously folding 😳

1 minute ago, steelo said:

Interesting...wonder why my junction temp is so much hotter...

Many, many factors affect temps. I wouldn't surprised in the slightest if the phase of the moon and alignment of the planets had something to do with it. I'm using the Sapphire Pulse RX5700 housed within a Cooler Master MB511 case, which is an airflow optimized case with a mesh front, and I am running quite an aggressive fan cu... Wait, did the Radeon Software reset my fan curve again?! God !#@%ing dammit!

Never-mind, turns out that was with the stock fan curve, that explains the lack of fan noise from my GPU. What version of the 5700 are you running?

2 minutes ago, TH1813254617 said:

Many, many factors affect temps. I wouldn't surprised in the slightest if the phase of the moon and alignment of the planets had something to do with it. I'm using the Sapphire Pulse RX5700 housed within a Cooler Master MB511 case, which is an airflow optimized case with a mesh front, and I am running quite an aggressive fan cu... Wait, did the Radeon Software reset my fan curve again?! God !#@%ing dammit!

Never-mind, turns out that was with the stock fan curve, that explains the lack of fan noise from my GPU. What version of the 5700 are you running?

Very true...Im using a xfx rx5700 and a vivo smart case running 2 inlet fans and 1 exhaust. I have the same issues with amd settings reverting to the stock fan curve...very annoying!

Joining the fun. Running a small cluster of g4dn.xlarge instances in AWS, all containerized, in the ECS service. The cluster is set up to use spot market instances and halt them if the market price goes too high. G4 instances have NVIDA T4 GPUs. In the short time it's been running, the cluster is entirely bottlenecked by waiting for work units but I'm sure that will eventually sort itself out. Happy to share a config and samples if helpful to anyone.

1 hour ago, Zberg said:

So if i have a system with an NV link bridge itll only see 1 gpu?  it wont use them individually? 

It'll use both, Nvidia drivers have profiles in them for applications and FAH is set to not use SLI and so CUDA tasks will run independently on each GPU.

Have 2 pc's running full time. I do wish I had more...lol. my wife also has a macbook air with a 1.4ghz i5, I think...probably worthless for folding

Okay, second day for me to use FAH, started it and start Folding but after 1 and half hour nothing shows a sign of progress..... Now I know servers must be busy and such but one should expect something to display on screen right!? I can press the Stop Folding button and Start again but I doubt that gives the result I was hoping for...

51 minutes ago, RisuPL said:

Maybe not the best hardware but i`m trying my best :D
PC1: i5 2500K    and GTX 560Ti
PC2: i7 6700HQ and GTX 970M

explorer_Q9esZXodKs.png

same here

image.png.d3d7c5051eb73f60844e2d4be77ba791.png

image.png.b5e9abb900d3eeb63b70fc0268e99b24.pngimage.png.1d1becf7942346337b8904182510448f.png

2 minutes ago, Gekido said:

Okay, second day for me to use FAH, started it and start Folding but after 1 and half hour nothing shows a sign of progress..... Now I know servers must be busy and such but one should expect something to display on screen right!? I can press the Stop Folding button and Start again but I doubt that gives the result I was hoping for...

Actually Stop/Start did work for me!

3 minutes ago, Gekido said:

My wifes pc kept getting wu's one after another...my pc sat for a good 6 hrs or so. Just be patient!

1 minute ago, steelo said:

Is it possible for f@h to run out of work with this much folding going on?

they technically have run out of work, they are actively producing new work for all the folders

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

COME COME COME JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 WITH F@H!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // FAQ

If you want to make a thread, check if there is another related thread first.

Don't be a light theme peasant
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .'''''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY OR DI  |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,................'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+ mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+ dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/ yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+ ++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN ..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o ``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

I seem to have found rebooting my computers about every 12 hours tend to make the client run better and keep them busy. Then again I could be crazy. And since I’m workingfrom home it’s fairly easy to do so. 

My EOC stats | My F@H Stats | My Real time Production

My team in point Generation order:

- Bender: Fractal Design Focus G | Win 10 Pro 1909 | AMD Ryzen 2600 | 16 GB DDR4-3000 | Noctua NH-U14H
256 GB NVME Toshiba | XFX RX-580P8DFWR | ASUS RTX 2060-O6G | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 750 Gold SSR-750FX | MSI 2060 Pending purchase and pickup

Monitor: 1x Dell S2240T Touch screen.

--------------------------------------------------------------

- Main Tower: Corsair CARBIDE 600C |  Win 10 Pro 1909 | AMD Ryzen 3900x | 64GB DDR4-3200 TridentZ RGB @3000 | H115 Pro 280mm
2x 1TB NVME Samsung 970 Pro, 4x 250GB Sata ssd R0 | AMD 5700XT XFX Rx-57XT8OFF6 | Gigabyte X570 WiFi Pro | RM650i PSU

Monitors: 2x Dell D3218HN & 1x Dell U2719W 

- AIO: Dell Inspiron 7775 | Win 10 Pro 1909 | Ryzen 1700 | 16GB Micron DDR4-2400
1 TB NVME Crucial P1 | AMD RX580 | 330Watt ACadapter

Monitor: 4K 27" LCD

- Server: Fractal Design Node 804 | SVR 2019 std | Ryzen 2600 | 64GB DDR4-2666 Ballistix Sport LT | AMD Wraith Prism
1x256GB NVME TeamGroup MP33, 1x512GB NVME TeamGroup MP33, 9x4TB SATA R6 | ASROCKRACK x470D4U | RM650i PSU

NO Monitor

Honorable Mentions:

- Main Laptop: Dell XPS 9575 | Win 10 Pro Insider Slow Branch | Intel i7-8705 | 16 GB RAM DDR4-2400 | 2TB NVME Intel 660p | AMD RX VEGA M GL | 130Watt ACadapter

- Tinker Machine: Inspiron 7375 | Win 10 Pro 1909 | R7-2700U | 16 GB DDR4 Hynix 2400 | 1TB M.2 Sata SSD MX500,

- Secondary Laptop: Inspiron 5485 | Win 10 Pro Insider Fast Branch | R7-3700U | 32 GB Ram Ballistix Sport LT 2666 | 1TB NVME SSD Intel 660p

https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/sigs/sigimage.php?u=931449

02:26:19:WU00:FS00:Upload complete
02:26:19:WU00:FS00:Server responded WORK_ACK (400)
02:26:19:WU00:FS00:Final credit estimate, 310.00 points

Can I get a F in chat please?

When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?

11 minutes ago, Dylanc1500 said:

I wish it was 2.3 trillion, but you're off by a factor of 1,000.

yeah.....I am not the smartest man at times.....I got excited and didn't pay enough attention to those comas.....🤦‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Baos said:

02:26:19:WU00:FS00:Upload complete
02:26:19:WU00:FS00:Server responded WORK_ACK (400)
02:26:19:WU00:FS00:Final credit estimate, 310.00 points

Can I get a F in chat please?

Dang what you Folding with 

My EOC stats | My F@H Stats | My Real time Production

My team in point Generation order:

- Bender: Fractal Design Focus G | Win 10 Pro 1909 | AMD Ryzen 2600 | 16 GB DDR4-3000 | Noctua NH-U14H
256 GB NVME Toshiba | XFX RX-580P8DFWR | ASUS RTX 2060-O6G | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 750 Gold SSR-750FX | MSI 2060 Pending purchase and pickup

Monitor: 1x Dell S2240T Touch screen.

- Main Tower: Corsair CARBIDE 600C |  Win 10 Pro 1909 | AMD Ryzen 3900x | 64GB DDR4-3200 TridentZ RGB @3000 | H115 Pro 280mm
2x 1TB NVME Samsung 970 Pro, 4x 250GB Sata ssd R0 | AMD 5700XT XFX Rx-57XT8OFF6 | Gigabyte X570 WiFi Pro | RM650i PSU

Monitors: 2x Dell D3218HN & 1x Dell U2719W 

- AIO: Dell Inspiron 7775 | Win 10 Pro 1909 | Ryzen 1700 | 16GB Micron DDR4-2400
1 TB NVME Crucial P1 | AMD RX580 | 330Watt ACadapter

Monitor: 4K 27" LCD

- Server: Fractal Design Node 804 | SVR 2019 std | Ryzen 2600 | 64GB DDR4-2666 Ballistix Sport LT | AMD Wraith Prism
1x256GB NVME TeamGroup MP33, 1x512GB NVME TeamGroup MP33, 9x4TB SATA R6 | ASROCKRACK x470D4U | RM650i PSU

NO Monitor

Honorable Mentions:

- Main Laptop: Dell XPS 9575 | Win 10 Pro Insider Slow Branch | Intel i7-8705 | 16 GB RAM DDR4-2400 | 2TB NVME Intel 660p | AMD RX VEGA M GL | 130Watt ACadapter

- Tinker Machine: Inspiron 7375 | Win 10 Pro 1909 | R7-2700U | 16 GB DDR4 Hynix 2400 | 1TB M.2 Sata SSD MX500,

- Secondary Laptop: Inspiron 5485 | Win 10 Pro Insider Fast Branch | R7-3700U | 32 GB Ram Ballistix Sport LT 2666 | 1TB NVME SSD Intel 660p

https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/sigs/sigimage.php?u=931449