Biggest, Most exotic case, cost does not matter

JapanDave

Can any one point me to a case that, where cost is irrelevant.

Cheers Dave

InWin also has other stupid exotic cases you can look at

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

I dont know if this one is still available, for me the most exotic PC case is the In Win S-Frame, a full tower open case, but support ATX motherboard as the biggest size board it can take.

https://www.in-win.com/en/gaming-chassis/S-Frame/

MetallicAcid built a gorgeous system called "Origami" with this case, and the system's name translates very well to the structure of the case construction which is an amazingly folded single aluminium sheet.

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/origami-by-metallicacid.218855/

SILVER GLINT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi || Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 MHz || GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT || Storage: Intel 660P Series || PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum || Case: Phanteks Evolv Shift TG Modded || Cooling: EKWB ZMT Tubing, Velocity Strike RGB, Vector RX 5700 +XT Special Edition, EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 120 DDC, and EK Fittings || Fans: Noctua NF-F12 (2x), NF-A14, NF-A12x15

• 3 weeks later...

I was about to recommend you a Singularity pc case but looks like that's a few price points below you.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

YES YES YES

Please also post pictures, anyone else who comments? Thank, thank.

*excite excite excite*

Generally speaking, InWin does a lot of exotic-looking, far-out cases. Seeing as people have already mentioned them, I'll try to look for other suggestions.

Spoiler

11-112-533-01.jpgACZ8_131484676897321368vdxY2ljKJ4.jpg11-133-265-01.jpg

Left to Right: LIAN LI PC-Y6B, Hydra Desk, Thermaltake Level 10 Titanium Edition.

• LIAN LI PC-Y6B (Newegg): Just don't name it Titanic.
  • Hydra Desk (Newegg): A desk can be a case, yes?
  • Thermaltake Level 10 Titanium Edition (Newegg): Pretty. 😍

Also LTT did a thing:

1. DEEPCOOL TRISTELLAR (1:00 - 2:40) - DEEPCOOL Site.
  2. Thermaltake The Tower 900 (2:40 - 4:13) - Thermaltake Site.
  3. Thermaltake Core P7 (4:13 - 5:40) - Thermaltake Site.
  4. CORSAIR Slate Prototype (5:40 - 7:02) - CORSAIR Site. The Obsidian 1000D is based off the Slate Prototype.
  5. Zadak511 Helicarrier (7:03 - 9:29) - Currently Unavailable?

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

On 3/13/2020 at 5:26 AM, MkaiL said:

Take a look at this, pretty exotic if you ask me but comes with a hefty price: https://www.in-win.com/en/gaming-chassis/z-tower/

If that's too expensive or if it's for watercooling, take a look at the phanteks enthoo elite or the corsair 1000d.

Honestly im just gonna say it, I hate this case. Its just butt ugly. Even though its heavy duty material wise even the way it is assembled seemed janky based on the LTT video where they built in it. Sure its a "look how big my dick is case" but I would never want it in my house, I think In-Win makes way nicer cases than that one. But ya I guess its exotic