Logo instead of text in the header

EL02

This is not a feature, but i think if the text gets replaced by the ltt logo it would look more modern and cleaner. Just an opinion..

5.jpg

Until relatively recently that was the LTT logo, but I am aware that it should get updated and will do it at some point

HTTP/2 203

Let's hope the new logo can be just as wide as the current one, so all my muscle memory from pressing the logo to go to the homepage will transfer to this new logo too ? 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

9 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Until relatively recently that was the LTT logo, but I am aware that it should get updated and will do it at some point

Oh, didnt know that. Was thinking something like this

linus.png

9 hours ago, minibois said:

Let's hope the new logo can be just as wide as the current one, so all my muscle memory from pressing the logo to go to the homepage will transfer to this new logo too ? 

I havent done css in quite a while, but putting it in a <a> tag and setting the width of that a little larger shouldnt be difficult.