Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lefy8880

New PC build Troubleshoot (2020) Computer Restarts in Games - NEED HELP

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP
On 6/8/2020 at 10:52 PM, BlackManINC said:

Its not the vrm's its the heat sink he had an issue with apparently being shit quality. I don't know of any programs that monitor VRM's in particular though. The app in the link below might do it. I use it myself, I'm just not sure if it monitors VRM's. But if you are just looking for an app that monitors game performance, MSI Afterburner is one of them. 

 

Link: https://www.trigonesoft.com/index.php/download

nice program. I tried it. All temps are good. GPU max was at 70-80 same for CPU. But it doesnt show vrms temps. 

I was able to play for a little time AC Unity(The game before was boosting my gpu to max even in the menu for no reason and then gave me a hard crash). What I did was use ddu again and install drivers version 20.4.2. Then changed again Clock speed to 1905mhz and set to 999mv. Nothing else. 

 

I'll post screenshots here of my temps etc at the moment of crash. but they seems normal to me. Again no Minidump file.

See the pictures and tell me.

I will continue testing but in the end I'll go to the shop to test it with bigger PSU.

 

103184742_2193859600739186_705976588747012595_n.jpg

103426928_720604242090477_5471787934471322229_n.jpg

103303197_199073261242616_1470873288380136446_n.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

So. Today I went to my brothers house and put my rx 5700 xt at his Intel PC. Intalled 20.4.2 drivers and everything worked just fine(2k most games and high settings to streed it). no crashes. no reboots. no bsod.

Then I tried his GPU (RX570) in my pc and the same. No problems. No reboots neither bsods. Then I swapped PSU's (He has the same model with mine but cx550m) and puted in my pc with the rx 5700 xt to see if the PSu is the problem but reboots came back again.

 

-Also tried it with XMP disabled and enabled.

-Also changed cables for GPU.

-Went back to 1909 version of windows because at moment I had 2004.

 

What I have noticed is that my bros computer, exept that he has Intel Build, he also has old version of Windows(1903). I remember reading that windows updates can cause problems to drivers etc. I will try go back to the exact windows version to see if it makes a difference.

 

What do all of you think about those results of my testing?

 

EDIT: Or I just need a bigger psu. Sadly I dont have any more than 650watts to test it. Only if I buy one. But at this time I'm trying to solve it without spending more money that I already have. 

Also I cant downgrade my windows to 1903. So I'll update it to 2004 and also the drivers to 20.5.1. I saw somewhere in the web for some is the most stable of all time. I'll report back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lefy8880 said:

So. Today I went to my brothers house and put my rx 5700 xt at his Intel PC. Intalled 20.4.2 drivers and everything worked just fine(2k most games and high settings to streed it). no crashes. no reboots. no bsod.

Then I tried his GPU (RX570) in my pc and the same. No problems. No reboots neither bsods. Then I swapped PSU's (He has the same model with mine but cx550m) and puted in my pc with the rx 5700 xt to see if the PSu is the problem but reboots came back again.

 

-Also tried it with XMP disabled and enabled.

-Also changed cables for GPU.

-Went back to 1909 version of windows because at moment I had 2004.

 

What I have noticed is that my bros computer, exept that he has Intel Build, he also has old version of Windows(1903). I remember reading that windows updates can cause problems to drivers etc. I will try go back to the exact windows version to see if it makes a difference.

 

What do all of you think about those results of my testing?

 

EDIT: Or I just need a bigger psu. Sadly I dont have any more than 650watts to test it. Only if I buy one. But at this time I'm trying to solve it without spending more money that I already have. 

Also I cant downgrade my windows to 1903. So I'll update it to 2004 and also the drivers to 20.5.1. I saw somewhere in the web for some is the most stable of all time. I'll report back.

Yeah, it looks like your power supply is the problem. I would double the wattage to anywhere from 850-1000 watts, if not even more. That way, you'll have plenty of room, ensuring that this won't be a reason for your PC to give you shit. 👍👍


System Specs

  • CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    AMD RX 470
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2020 at 6:18 PM, Lefy8880 said:

nice program. I tried it. All temps are good. GPU max was at 70-80 same for CPU. But it doesnt show vrms temps. 

I was able to play for a little time AC Unity(The game before was boosting my gpu to max even in the menu for no reason and then gave me a hard crash). What I did was use ddu again and install drivers version 20.4.2. Then changed again Clock speed to 1905mhz and set to 999mv. Nothing else. 

 

I'll post screenshots here of my temps etc at the moment of crash. but they seems normal to me. Again no Minidump file.

See the pictures and tell me.

I will continue testing but in the end I'll go to the shop to test it with bigger PSU.

 

103184742_2193859600739186_705976588747012595_n.jpg

103426928_720604242090477_5471787934471322229_n.jpg

103303197_199073261242616_1470873288380136446_n.jpg

I just emailed the people that made the software asking if it monitors vrm temps, and they said that it does, it just depends on your motherboard. I think those temperatures you are seeing here under the motherboard section (where it says ASUS) are for its vrms. 


System Specs

  • CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    AMD RX 470
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I read the whole string... and I am glad I did not settle for the 5700 when I was in the market for the GPU's.

A lot of good suggestions, and I did learn a lot.. but lets go back to the HW as that was not discussed anywhere, specifically the CPU and the CPU cooler.

If you could, take out the cooler, clean the paste, reapply, and reinstall the cooler..make sure you do NOT overtighten it. AMD and cooler installation seems to be an issue, so try that and see if that helps.

 

Also there is an issue with Win10 1903-1909 with PC random reboots and all that, you can wipe and reinstall 1803, I think you can download the ISO for that from Microsoft.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
16 minutes ago, The_Geek said:

So, I read the whole string... and I am glad I did not settle for the 5700 when I was in the market for the GPU's.

A lot of good suggestions, and I did learn a lot.. but lets go back to the HW as that was not discussed anywhere, specifically the CPU and the CPU cooler.

If you could, take out the cooler, clean the paste, reapply, and reinstall the cooler..make sure you do NOT overtighten it. AMD and cooler installation seems to be an issue, so try that and see if that helps.

 

Also there is an issue with Win10 1903-1909 with PC random reboots and all that, you can wipe and reinstall 1803, I think you can download the ISO for that from Microsoft.

I have already tried the CPU cooler reinstall. But I can give it a go one more time. 

Also I wasn't able to find any version before the 1909 to download. I you know any way tell me. 

 

But how you explain that my pc with the other gpu(rx 570) works just fine? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Lefy8880 said:

I have already tried the CPU cooler reinstall. But I can give it a go one more time. 

Also I wasn't able to find any version before the 1909 to download. I you know any way tell me. 

 

But how you explain that my pc with the other gpu(rx 570) works just fine? 

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-win-10-iso-without-media-creation-tool/b62fa51c-d9b3-4237-b531-54f3dec670c5

This is for Win10 1803 Download.

 

As for the 5700 not working and 570 working, it is AMD.

When I was building my rig about 8 months ago, I had also picked up the 5700 as it was cheaper, but after Installing it, I saw a whole bunch of issues, with fan noise, glitches and all that, over the crappy drivers that they have, so I returned it within 3 days, I also had an older GPU, I dont remember which one and that worked just fine.

I bought the RTX2060, and have never had an issue playing anything at Max settings 1440 and 144 Hz. I am never buying an AMD GPU ever...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
27 minutes ago, The_Geek said:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-win-10-iso-without-media-creation-tool/b62fa51c-d9b3-4237-b531-54f3dec670c5

This is for Win10 1803 Download.

 

As for the 5700 not working and 570 working, it is AMD.

When I was building my rig about 8 months ago, I had also picked up the 5700 as it was cheaper, but after Installing it, I saw a whole bunch of issues, with fan noise, glitches and all that, over the crappy drivers that they have, so I returned it within 3 days, I also had an older GPU, I dont remember which one and that worked just fine.

I bought the RTX2060, and have never had an issue playing anything at Max settings 1440 and 144 Hz. I am never buying an AMD GPU ever...

Ok. I'll try 1803 version thnx. As I said before from my last testing with another computer my rx 5700xt is working fine. And also no drivers issues anymore since last drivers. The problem is when i out this gpu in my rig. Im not getting bsod (blue or black) and no drivers glitch efc. I'm getting a hard crash and then reboot at certain games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lefy8880 said:

Ok. I'll try 1803 version thnx. As I said before from my last testing with another computer my rx 5700xt is working fine. And also no drivers issues anymore since last drivers. The problem is when i out this gpu in my rig. Im not getting bsod (blue or black) and no drivers glitch efc. I'm getting a hard crash and then reboot at certain games. 

It could be a bad PSU.

Also, make sure you are plugging in the power connectors for the GPU, the PCIe power connectors look the same as well...

If you dont get the 1803, you can try 1809 as well...

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lefy8880 do you ended up discovering your problem? It might be a little early too celebrate it, but i think i might found a solution.

First of all, your post was one of the most completes I've found approaching this problem. I've found myself troubleshooting this problem over the course of 2 weeks already, I've built a new computer on the past week (6th June to be more precise). My specs are very similar to yours: (not quite equal but in terms of architecture and power consumption they are)
 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X (With the stock cooler)

GPU: MSI RX 5700 Mecha OC GP 8GB GDDR6

MOBO:  MSI B450-A PRO MAX (Latest stable bios)

RAM: GSKILL Aegis 2x16GB - 3200Mhz 

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-650, 650W 80+ Gold, Full-Modular

DISK: SSD M2 Western Digital Blue SN550 NVMe

My symptoms are (or at least were i hope) very similar to yours. I could be gaming, browsing and even working with the computer for 4-5 hours and then it would restart/reboot automatically without any warning. I would get around 1 to 2 restarts per day. Just like I've seen everywhere, opening up the Event Viewer or the Reliability History the only critical errors i would get would be kernel power issues (which are very generic) and RadeonSoftware.exe application crashes.

I've tried all the possible solutions I could find around forums/reddit or others:
- disable hardware acceleration in browsers;
- turning off all settings from Wattman/Radeon Software; 
- underclocking/volting the GPU

- using 2 distinct PCI-E cables instead of a master/slave cable
- different driver versions, windows versions, windows parameters with DDU and AMD software to remove old ones
- windows clean install
Trust me i've tried ANYTHING possible, u name it. Some solutions would get me more time between random restarts, but i really think it was because they were lowering the power consumption from the card.

I've tried hardware solutions just like yours, I've taken out the PSU (my case is a bit odd/smalish for atx form factor, and PSU is vertically mounted) so i mounted it outside the case, re-done all the cables and all that stuff. I've actually never tried another PSU cause the alternatives i had, had less power/watts. I've also tried a different Nvidia card which would work fine, but it's power usage was way lower than RX 5700.

I've also done temps monitoring, stress tests with Aida64, OCCT, Prime95, Ungine (different tests), FurMark. Test could run for HOURS without crashing or rebooting. I would stop the test, open a game like Valorant or Destiny 2 and boom. Black screen, fans went off, reboot.

My last approach, was to re-do all cables, like from scratch. Every ... Single ... Cable... I've pictures of before and previous. Mounted again the GPU. I've also removed drivers, and installed AMD Enterprise drivers (although I've tried those previously). I can haply say that I'm restart free since Tuesday. I have an uptime (with sleeps of the computer between) of over 3 days. I've actually rebooted the system today just to be sure it would sustain and so far so good. I hope I'm not making jinxs on the subject.

TLDR: tried out every solution, i think the problem was actually the CPU fan/cooler cable which was hidden near the heatsink and was also touching one or two capacitors. Dunno if because of some overheating or even grounding reasons, that could be causing randomly restarts. That with the Enterprise drivers version has got me at least some stability.
 


 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the long post 😛 hope this helps in some away.. I was about to send back the computer with all the boxes to the retailer shop where i bought the parts from, to see if they could help me with it, otherwise i would be returning every component and go with a intel/nvidia solution.

On the process of making the best assemble possible so they couldn't argue on bad usage/assembly (i actually always do that as a precaution, i took photos of everything so they couldn't accuse of bending MOBO pins, damaging a CPU and etc's) i ve fixed the problem. Hope this bits helps.

Since the GPU works fine in your brothers machine, i would try to do the same. If u want, post some pictures of your case (front & back) and see if the community can help in any aspect.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey. So is this a problem? Heatsink is too close to those capasitors. Maybe when cpu heats up is causing the reboots?

IMG_20200619_234653_1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

That could very much be the problem!! Tomorrow I'll be posting photos of my specific case, which was a little different.

But basically i was "hiding" the cable from the CPU fan between the heat sink and the cooler, without noticing that it was touching some capacitors. The cable would heat up because it was touching the radiator and maybe passing heat to the capacitors. Overheating causes capacitor failing which can cause random freezes and reboots.

We ll keep in touch and I ll report if the stability persists! Also, maybe other people can help with their opinions on the topic
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

I reinstall again my cpu and the cpu cooler, no difference. AMD drivers enterprise didn't make any change. I changed drivers back to 20.4.2 again.

 

New cpu cooler is on the way. Arctic Freezer II 360. Which can cool down also the vrms. To see if there is any difference. I hope it will. If it doesn't I will get a bigger PSU. Somewhere at 750-850 watts. It's time to spend some more money. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys a quick question before I’ll tell my experience with this issue does any of you get in event viewer a WHEA error fatal hardware error cpu core id  18 when Radeon software.exe crashes . It’s really important because it might be our cpu failing 3700x in my case 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought I would chime in here. I have the exact same issue as OP. No BSOD's, random black screen into reboot. 

My PC was bought brand new, all components, and started doing this within about 3 months. I'm not saying it can't be a PSU or RAM failure, but at this point I seriously doubt it. 
As far as not having enough power, I have 850W with a 3700x, so theoretically the card can draw about 650W if it wants to, and clearly it shouldn't and won't be doing that. I think we can just throw that theory in the bin. 

I was interested in cables being near capacitors, but I had a peek and there's no cables anywhere near close to my motherboard, apart from the connections of course. My RAM is right next to some capacitors, and I do have a hefty overclock on it, but I've experienced this problem with stock DDR4 frequencies while playing Hearthstone for five minutes, so the odds of that being a problem, I think are slim to none. I think that can also debunk the components being too hot theory; I have a beefy cooler (Mugen 5 Rev. B), one of, if not the best thermal pastes on the market, and multiple 120/140mm fans around a Meshify C. I've never seen my CPU above 70, and my GPU (Red Devil 5700XT) has maxed at around 85C, well under maximum operational temperatures. 

It's interesting to note, however, I can work from home using RDP for 10 hours a day, and never experience any issues. In fact, I've done exactly that for the last four months, and never crashed. 

The ONLY thing we all for sure have in common, is a 5700 series. As far as I'm concerned, it's a defect with the software, or a defect in the physical card. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TastyPastry said:

Thought I would chime in here. I have the exact same issue as OP. No BSOD's, random black screen into reboot. 

My PC was bought brand new, all components, and started doing this within about 3 months. I'm not saying it can't be a PSU or RAM failure, but at this point I seriously doubt it. 
As far as not having enough power, I have 850W with a 3700x, so theoretically the card can draw about 650W if it wants to, and clearly it shouldn't and won't be doing that. I think we can just throw that theory in the bin. 

I was interested in cables being near capacitors, but I had a peek and there's no cables anywhere near close to my motherboard, apart from the connections of course. My RAM is right next to some capacitors, and I do have a hefty overclock on it, but I've experienced this problem with stock DDR4 frequencies while playing Hearthstone for five minutes, so the odds of that being a problem, I think are slim to none. I think that can also debunk the components being too hot theory; I have a beefy cooler (Mugen 5 Rev. B), one of, if not the best thermal pastes on the market, and multiple 120/140mm fans around a Meshify C. I've never seen my CPU above 70, and my GPU (Red Devil 5700XT) has maxed at around 85C, well under maximum operational temperatures. 

It's interesting to note, however, I can work from home using RDP for 10 hours a day, and never experience any issues. In fact, I've done exactly that for the last four months, and never crashed. 

The ONLY thing we all for sure have in common, is a 5700 series. As far as I'm concerned, it's a defect with the software, or a defect in the physical card. 

 

When it crashes what do you get in event viewer please note my comment it’s important for diagnosis 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys here are my spec I face the same issue 

5700xt gaming oc 

3700x

vengence lpx 2x8 cL 18

650 watt 80 plus gold 

b450 aorus pro latest bios 

all drivers latest chipset and 20.4.2 adrenaline 

bunch of airflow to the case 

I too crash when gaming or sometimes when on desktop I get the WHEA error fatal hardware errors from processor core id 18 

and adrenaline crashing problem is I uninstalled adrenaline and used only driver but still WHEA error I tried all fixes but it seems 100% random 

do any of you get that error in event viewer or only adrenaline 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Azimoth said:

Guys a quick question before I’ll tell my experience with this issue does any of you get in event viewer a WHEA error fatal hardware error cpu core id  18 when Radeon software.exe crashes . It’s really important because it might be our cpu failing 3700x in my case 

hey there @Azimoth,

previously, i've also had that WHEA errors, but those don't indicate a CPU failing , but rather general hardware problems.
Those are actually "processor machine check exceptions" which can be caused by faulty rams, overheating problems, IO device errors such as PCI-E interrupt port errors and so on ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, duozhasht said:

hey there @Azimoth,

previously, i've also had that WHEA errors, but those don't indicate a CPU failing , but rather general hardware problems.
Those are actually "processor machine check exceptions" which can be caused by faulty rams, overheating problems, IO device errors such as PCI-E interrupt port errors and so on ...

First of all thank you for informing me what that error means because I do get it frequently and it causes my pc to hard reboot like the other people explained before me so i guess it is cause by the 5700xt most likely? how did you fix your WHEA errors?

the error writes it’s a cache hierarchy error did you get it too?

Also something that i found out is when i intentialy overclock my cpu to unstable amounts and stress test it it crashes and gives the exact same error is it because of the check exeptions or because the error did come from the cpu?

thanks in advance 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Azimoth said:

When it crashes what do you get in event viewer please note my comment it’s important for diagnosis 

The only thing that shows up in my Event Viewer, apart from the usual Kernel-Power errors about improper shutdowns, are application errors from RadeonSoftware.exe. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

I got news guys.

 

(I'm still waiting for my new cpu cooler.)

I did a bios downgrade and update. went to 5007 and then back to 5406 at ASUS BIOS.

then reinstalled windows with all latests drivers. AMD chipset and Radeon Drivers.

 

I still have the same reboots and hard crashes. but this time I also get a

WHEA Logger Event ID:18

A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error
Processor APIC ID: 0 

(Sometimes Processor APIC ID is 2,3,4,5-9)

 

Tried some fixes that I found on web. Like:

-Disabling AMD External Events Utility.

-Do some changes in the Power Plan. Set almost everything to Max Performance.

-Reinstalled CPU and Cooler again

 

Still the problem hasn't gone away.

If anyone knows more about this Event or what it might be causing it please help us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

Update.

 

CPU Cooler has been installed.

ASUS BIOS 5406 moded profile has been set to correct wrong cpu clock speed (3.59 and not 3.60ghz) - by deactivating CPU Spread Spectrum. 

 

I seted manually ram timings. To correct them by using ram calculator and ran ram testing with memtest(no errors). Just to be sure there is no problems with my rams. 

 

Temps are perfect. Max cpu temp 72 Cº. Same with gpu. Max temp 70-75 Cº with custom fan curve. 

 

No reboots-hardcrash second day by only doing some benchmarks. Haven't tried games so far.

I'll report back if anything happens. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

Update.

 

Still getting random reboots and event viewer shows "WHEA-Logger Event ID-18"

Even when I'm in discord or browsing internet.

 

What do you  suggest to try?

New mobo? New PSU?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 6/23/2020 at 12:27 PM, duozhasht said:

hey there @Azimoth,

previously, i've also had that WHEA errors, but those don't indicate a CPU failing , but rather general hardware problems.
Those are actually "processor machine check exceptions" which can be caused by faulty rams, overheating problems, IO device errors such as PCI-E interrupt port errors and so on ...

When I analyze the dmp file for WHEA Logger it shows this......

 

*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: ffffd88f2dcbec00, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000bea00000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000108, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

fffff8041640f2a8: Unable to get Flags value from nt!KdVersionBlock
fffff8041640f2a8: Unable to get Flags value from nt!KdVersionBlock
*************************************************************************
***                                                                   ***
***                                                                   ***
***    Either you specified an unqualified symbol, or your debugger   ***
***    doesn't have full symbol information.  Unqualified symbol      ***
***    resolution is turned off by default. Please either specify a   ***
***    fully qualified symbol module!symbolname, or enable resolution ***
***    of unqualified symbols by typing ".symopt- 100". Note that     ***
***    enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol     ***
***    server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to     ***
***    appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect      ***
***    symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down.     ***
***                                                                   ***
***    For some commands to work properly, your symbol path           ***
***    must point to .pdb files that have full type information.      ***
***                                                                   ***
***    Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not      ***
***    contain the required information.  Contact the group that      ***
***    provided you with these symbols if you need this command to    ***
***    work.                                                          ***
***                                                                   ***
***    Type referenced: hal!_WHEA_PROCESSOR_GENERIC_ERROR_SECTION                ***
***                                                                   ***
*************************************************************************
fffff8041640f2a8: Unable to get Flags value from nt!KdVersionBlock
*************************************************************************
***                                                                   ***
***                                                                   ***
***    Either you specified an unqualified symbol, or your debugger   ***
***    doesn't have full symbol information.  Unqualified symbol      ***
***    resolution is turned off by default. Please either specify a   ***
***    fully qualified symbol module!symbolname, or enable resolution ***
***    of unqualified symbols by typing ".symopt- 100". Note that     ***
***    enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol     ***
***    server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to     ***
***    appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect      ***
***    symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down.     ***
***                                                                   ***
***    For some commands to work properly, your symbol path           ***
***    must point to .pdb files that have full type information.      ***
***                                                                   ***
***    Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not      ***
***    contain the required information.  Contact the group that      ***
***    provided you with these symbols if you need this command to    ***
***    work.                                                          ***
***                                                                   ***
***    Type referenced: hal!_WHEA_PROCESSOR_GENERIC_ERROR_SECTION                ***
***                                                                   ***
*************************************************************************

KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1

    Key  : Analysis.CPU.Sec
    Value: 2

    Key  : Analysis.DebugAnalysisProvider.CPP
    Value: Create: 8007007e on DESKTOP-5L769R4

    Key  : Analysis.DebugData
    Value: CreateObject

    Key  : Analysis.DebugModel
    Value: CreateObject

    Key  : Analysis.Elapsed.Sec
    Value: 3

    Key  : Analysis.Memory.CommitPeak.Mb
    Value: 73

    Key  : Analysis.System
    Value: CreateObject

    Key  : WHEA.MCiStatus.Code
    Value: 0xbea0000000000108

    Key  : WHEA.MCiStatus.McaError
    Value: 0x0108

    Key  : WHEA.MCiStatus.ModelError
    Value: 0x0000

    Key  : WHEA.MCiStatus.Reserved
    Value: 0x00a00000


ADDITIONAL_XML: 1

DUMP_FILE_ATTRIBUTES: 0x18
  Kernel Generated Triage Dump
  Live Generated Dump

BUGCHECK_CODE:  124

BUGCHECK_P1: 0

BUGCHECK_P2: ffffd88f2dcbec00

BUGCHECK_P3: bea00000

BUGCHECK_P4: 108

PROCESS_NAME:  smss.exe

STACK_TEXT:  
ffff8105`55a53080 fffff804`1616a40f : ffffd88f`2dcbebe0 00000000`00000000 ffffd88f`2dcbec00 000000fc`6bd9f5c0 : nt!LkmdTelCreateReport+0x13e
ffff8105`55a535c0 fffff804`1616a306 : ffffd88f`2dcbebe0 fffff804`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000022 : nt!WheapReportLiveDump+0x7b
ffff8105`55a53600 fffff804`15fc1fed : 00000000`00000001 ffff8105`55a53b80 00000000`00000022 00000000`000001a8 : nt!WheapReportDeferredLiveDumps+0x7a
ffff8105`55a53630 fffff804`15e381a8 : 00000000`00000000 ffffd88f`325db000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheaCrashDumpInitializationComplete+0x59
ffff8105`55a53660 fffff804`15bef378 : ffffd88f`320d0000 ffffd88f`320dd400 ffff8105`55a53b80 ffffd88f`00000000 : nt!NtSetSystemInformation+0x928
ffff8105`55a53b00 00007ff8`5aece2c4 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x28
000000fc`6bd9f568 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x00007ff8`5aece2c4


MODULE_NAME: AuthenticAMD

IMAGE_NAME:  AuthenticAMD.sys

STACK_COMMAND:  .thread ; .cxr ; kb

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  LKD_0x124_0_AuthenticAMD_BANK0_MSCOD0000_MCACOD0108_PCC_UC_IMAGE_AuthenticAMD.sys

OSPLATFORM_TYPE:  x64

OSNAME:  Windows 10

FAILURE_ID_HASH:  {509acb9c-038f-dfdb-adc2-7917670271d1}

Followup:     MachineOwner
---------

 

 

What does that means?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×