Was it a ufo?

Lii

Hi, I was wondering if there are any know objects with such form, so..

some time ago, I've seen a red light, which at first I thought it was Mars or some type of planet, but it was somewhat intense, so I was watching it 

After some time it started moving, and again it stopped in middle of the air, now adiacent to the red light, it turned one two white lights (like it was scanning/taking photos of the location, because it was dark, but it's just my supposition), by so it showed the form of the object, it was somewhat like the the one that I rapidly drawed on my cellphone https://imgur.com/U4Dsi85

After some time it turned off those white lights, and started again to moving, moving to the back of some buildings, so I couldn't anymore "track it"

I didn't make any photos/videos at the time, because I was so much concerning on what it was, that I didnt mind to take any photos/videos, so.. Now I just did a shitty drawing of it 

26 minutes ago, Xvaster said:

Hi, I was wondering if there are any know objects with such form, so..

some time ago, I've seen a red light, which at first I thought it was Mars or some type of planet, but it was somewhat intense, so I was watching it 

After some time it started moving, and again it stopped in middle of the air, now adiacent to the red light, it turned one two white lights (like it was scanning/taking photos of the location, because it was dark, but it's just my supposition), by so it showed the form of the object, it was somewhat like the the one that I rapidly drawed on my cellphone https://imgur.com/U4Dsi85

After some time it turned off those white lights, and started again to moving, moving to the back of some buildings, so I couldn't anymore "track it"

I didn't make any photos/videos at the time, because I was so much concerning on what it was, that I didnt mind to take any photos/videos, so.. Now I just did a shitty drawing of it 

Most likely explainable. We had some stuff like that near where I live the other day, turns out it was just an airborne pyrotechnics show for a wedding, with small planes like Extra-300's.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

if it was flying, and you dont know what it is, then yes. by definition, it is an Unidentified Flying Object.

until somebody tells you what it was, it is a UFO

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.