shivering a lot suddenly

The Torrent

woah,

nobody say corona please.

This is seriousl, this never happened before.

i dont know if ill finish this before colapsing.

im shaking A LOT. lice i cant even type. suddenly, like chills, my legs and everything are basicallpy spazzing out. what the fuk is happening.

is this normal for a cold? happened suiddenly neve happened before.

14 minutes ago, The Torrent said:

woah,

nobody say corona please.

This is seriousl, this never happened before.

i dont know if ill finish this before colapsing.

im shaking A LOT. lice i cant even type. suddenly, like chills, my legs and everything are basicallpy spazzing out. what the fuk is happening.

is this normal for a cold? happened suiddenly neve happened before.

You have a number to call in the UK to check with them.

Yeah bro you have free healthcare over there.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Welcome to the last place you should be asking medical advice.

Go to the doctor.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Just now, dizmo said:

Go to the doctor.

NO!  Don't go to the Doctor!!!

You CALL!!! Jeez!

Dibs on electronics.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

6 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Yeah bro you have free healthcare over there.

6 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Go to the doctor.

4 minutes ago, Cora_Lie said:

You CALL!!! Jeez!

Dudes this is like serious. I don’t wanna call hospital for no reason internet says nothing really about sudden shivers. I’m only trying now thanks to backspace and autocorrect.

anyone ever had anything like this. I can’t walk my legs spasm and I fall.

6 minutes ago, Cora_Lie said:

You CALL!!! Jeez!

He said he's about to pass out, meaning immediate attention. In the UK unless he's in the boons he's likely close to a doctors office. 

Just now, The Torrent said:

Dudes this is like serious. I don’t wanna call hospital for no reason internet says nothing really about sudden shivers. I’m only trying now thanks to backspace and autocorrect.

anyone ever had anything like this. I can’t walk my legs spasm and I fall.

If you think it's that serious, you'd call an ambulance. Don't depend on the internet for your medical knowledge. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I told you! You call!!!

Shivers can be on off the symptoms.

Yep, get off the Tech forum and make a 5 minute call.

Could be saving your own life.

3 minutes ago, dizmo said:

He said he's about to pass out, meaning immediate attention. In the UK unless he's in the boons he's likely close to a doctors office. 

If you think it's that serious, you'd call an ambulance. Don't depend on the internet for your medical knowledge. 

That's why I told hom to CALL!

Atm they are on alert. They are going to ask him questions, if he passes out they will send an ambulance immediately.

Shivers

Fever

Headache,

running nose

diahrrea,

muscle pain

Whether some of them or all of them, it can be it, it can be something else. Anyway he should not share the buggers.

So CALL!

2 minutes ago, Cora_Lie said:

That's why I told hom to CALL!

Atm they are on alert. They are going to ask him questions, if he passes out they will send an ambulance immediately.

Shivers

Fever

Headache,

running nose

diahrrea,

muscle pain

Whether some of them or all of them, it can be it, it can be something else. Anyway he should not share the buggers.

So CALL!

You do realize that there isn't much that they can diagnose over the phone right? If he states to them that it's as severe as he stated to us, their first recommendation is going to be call an ambulance, their second to seek immediate medical treatment at a hospital, and if he turns down either of those, it'll be to seek a doctor when he sees fit.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

111 is like 911... They are trained for that. They can eliminate the options and they will call the ambulance themselves.

If the shivers are so grave he can't walk and falls, then anyway I can't see how he can go to the hospital by himself.

Anyway he should not be here on the Forum...

Just go to the doctor.

But tbh nothing you are saying sounds like you should be automatically worried. Could be just the flu.

but if you are worried just go to the doctor. I dont know why you would call....they cant do anything over the phone.

47 minutes ago, Cora_Lie said:

111 is like 911... They are trained for that. They can eliminate the options and they will call the ambulance themselves.

If the shivers are so grave he can't walk and falls, then anyway I can't see how he can go to the hospital by himself.

Anyway he should not be here on the Forum...

They cant diagnose someone over the phone and be accurate.

Unless theres some new technology over there were they can take samples and test them over the phone.

9 minutes ago, RonnieOP said:

They cant diagnose someone over the phone and be accurate.

Unless theres some new technology over there were they can take samples and test them over the phone.

Which is WHY he should call them...

I don't know... Didn't you hear/read the directives given everywhere in the medias?

If you're sick and it's contagious is it a good idea to go out and share happily and joyfully the little buggers?

For memory, that's what happened in Codogno in Italy.

It is instructed to stay at home and ask for help!

OP says he shivers so violently that he can't even work walk or type normally...

So what? You want him to roll? O_o

1 minute ago, Cora_Lie said:

Which is WHY he should call them...

I don't know... Didn't you hear/read the directives given everywhere in the medias?

If you're sick and it's contagious is it a good idea to go out and share happily and joyfully the little buggers?

For memory, that's what happened in Codogno in Italy.

It is instructed to stay at home and ask for help!

OP says he shivers so violently that he can't even work or type normally...

So what? You want him to roll? O_o

Wait are you just automatically assuming its carona virus?

Its winter time....its probably just the flu. Nothing about this sounds like he should be worried tbh.

4 minutes ago, RonnieOP said:

Its winter time....its probably just the flu. Nothing about this sounds like he should be worried tbh.

You don't assume anything when there is a directive in place by the relevant health authorities.  If they say call when you have these symptoms and stay at home then that's what he needs to do.   No body is suggesting they can do a complete diagnosis over the phone.

EDIT: and of course you don't think it should be something to worry about, you aren't the one with problems nor have any way to properly ascertain the degree of severity.  Leave that to the medico's.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

4 minutes ago, RonnieOP said:

No, I'm not! As I stated it several times...

It MAY be!

It can be something else!

Whatever it is, he says he can't walk and falls down!

And, tbh, IF I was to shiver so violently that I can't even stand up and walk, I would be worried.

Just now, mr moose said:

You don't assume anything when there is a directive in place by the relevant health authorities.  If they say call when you have these symptoms and stay at home then that's what he needs to do.   No body is suggesting they can do a complete diagnosis over the phone.

if he calls what are they going to do then?

They could say "oh its just the flu  just stay home" but what if its not?

Any doctor worth a damn is going to run an actual test to confirm what you have. No doctor should be diagnosing someone without actual tests. If my doctor takled to me and said "you have the flu" I would never go back to them. Thats just laziness. And can lead to worse issues.

1 minute ago, Cora_Lie said:

No, I'm not! As I stated it several times...

It MAY be!

It can be something else!

Whatever it is, he says he can't walk and falls down!

when i say "go to the doctor" I am not saying he has to drive himself. He can have family/friends take him.

7 minutes ago, RonnieOP said:

when i say "go to the doctor" I am not saying he has to drive himself. He can have family/friends take him.

And thank you for replaying for us the scenario that happened in NY.

The man was sick, the neighbor drove him, he was diagnosed with Covid-19 and the neighbor got it while driving him to hospital.

Symptoms of Covid-19 are almost the same than the ones of the flu...

Hoo-Man!

While Westchester County was just getting news that a 50-year-old New Rochelle man and his family tested positive for coronavirus, along with the neighbor who drove him to the hospital, there were startling development late Wednesday afternoon. Cuomo now says another friend, his wife and three children have also tested positive.

Source: https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/03/04/coronavirus-update-new-rochelle-man-self-quarantine/

307514f023c6f7bca30cf01993526f54.gif

sounds like you should call 0118-999-881-999-119-7253 immediately 

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

5 minutes ago, RonnieOP said:

if he calls what are they going to do then?

Their job.

They could say "oh its just the flu  just stay home" but what if its not?

That's up to them and their training to decide.  You don't give medical advice to people over the internet based on a hunch or "what if" condition you are not trained to deal with.

Any doctor worth a damn is going to run an actual test to confirm what you have. No doctor should be diagnosing someone without actual tests. If my doctor takled to me and said "you have the flu" I would never go back to them. Thats just laziness. And can lead to worse issues.

Any doctor worth his damn will do what he is trained to do, and if they say call first then fucking well call and stop second guessing things you aren't trained to understand.  It doesn't matter what you think can and can;t be ascertained in a phone conversation, what matters is they (being professionals medico's) set up these systems to deal with this situation and they know shit you don't.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

13 minutes ago, mr moose said:

Their job.

That's up to them and their training to decide.  You don't give medical advice to people over the internet based on a hunch or "what if" condition you are not trained to deal with.

Any doctor worth his damn will do what he is trained to do, and if they say call first then fucking well call and stop second guessing things you aren't trained to understand.  It doesn't matter what you think can and can;t be ascertained in a phone conversation, what matters is they (being professionals medico's) set up these systems to deal with this situation and they know shit you don't.

no doctor can diagnose anyone over the phone. Its impossible. You can be having flu like symptoms and not have the flu at all.

Chael Sonnen lost his kid last year over a doctor telling his pregnant wife she had the flu due to her telling him her symptoms and the doc diagnosing her as having the flu. turns out it was something else. and since it wasnt treated in time and the baby was lost due to that.

It doesnt matter how good a doctor is. they cant know for sure what anyone has over the phone. Its literally impossible.

Like i said any doctor worth a shit will run tests. Ive never gone to my doctor and had him diagnose me without running a test. Ive never even heard of a doctor saying "oh dont worry about coming in, lets talk it through and I will know exactly what the issue is".