Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheNaitsyrk

Good time to sell 2080 Ti SLI (Rumors of new GPU)

I would wait for a bit before selling because due to the medical conditions.... Prices might go up... In some parts of the world prices are already ramping up. So I would say wait till GDC maybe another 15 days more after that and then sell because resale value of card will be more due to price hikes. 

 

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

What would be a good time to sell 2080 Ti 2x?

 

I heard there are rumours of new GPU etc.

 

Upgrading because I want best for benchmarking purposes if anyone will ask why and what for.


Main PC:

CPU: Octodeca Core 10980XE

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/44422924

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark. 

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB x 4 DIMMS, C14 3200Mhz, OC to 3800Mhz C16. Samsung B-Die.

GPU: None yet.

Case: ThermalTake X9.

Storage: 3x Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe (3500MB/S Read, 3300MB/S Write), 1x External 2TB Seagate Barracuda.

WiFi: AX200 WiFi 6 card module.

PSU: Corsair AX1600i with custom black and red cables.

Display: 3x Ultrawide Acer Predator X34P 34" Inch G-Sync 120Hz displays IPS with Nvidia surround running at 10320 x 1440 120Hz.

Cooling: Custom Loop EKWB CoolStream 480mm XE 3x radiators and 1x EKWB CoolStream 240mm XE radiator with 2x D5 Revo RGB PUMP, 14x Noctua Industrial 3000RPM fans on rads and 2x in the case, 200mm ThermalTake 800RPM fan (front), EKWB Magnitude Copper + Acetal block.

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX RGB.

Sound: T6300 Creative 5.1 speakers.

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum.

Piano: Yamaha P155.

Phone: Razer Phone 2.

Camera: Logitech C922.

3D Printer: Creality Ender 3 Pro.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Best Answer

I would wait for a bit before selling because due to the medical conditions.... Prices might go up... In some parts of the world prices are already ramping up. So I would say wait till GDC maybe another 15 days more after that and then sell because resale value of card will be more due to price hikes. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
4 minutes ago, Agent Crimson said:

I would wait for a bit before selling because due to the medical conditions.... Prices might go up... In some parts of the world prices are already ramping up. So I would say wait till GDC maybe another 15 days more after that and then sell because resale value of card will be more due to price hikes. 

 

Thanks for this!


Main PC:

CPU: Octodeca Core 10980XE

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/44422924

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark. 

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB x 4 DIMMS, C14 3200Mhz, OC to 3800Mhz C16. Samsung B-Die.

GPU: None yet.

Case: ThermalTake X9.

Storage: 3x Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe (3500MB/S Read, 3300MB/S Write), 1x External 2TB Seagate Barracuda.

WiFi: AX200 WiFi 6 card module.

PSU: Corsair AX1600i with custom black and red cables.

Display: 3x Ultrawide Acer Predator X34P 34" Inch G-Sync 120Hz displays IPS with Nvidia surround running at 10320 x 1440 120Hz.

Cooling: Custom Loop EKWB CoolStream 480mm XE 3x radiators and 1x EKWB CoolStream 240mm XE radiator with 2x D5 Revo RGB PUMP, 14x Noctua Industrial 3000RPM fans on rads and 2x in the case, 200mm ThermalTake 800RPM fan (front), EKWB Magnitude Copper + Acetal block.

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX RGB.

Sound: T6300 Creative 5.1 speakers.

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum.

Piano: Yamaha P155.

Phone: Razer Phone 2.

Camera: Logitech C922.

3D Printer: Creality Ender 3 Pro.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×