Which Graphic's card would you reccomend?

B1zzy

I am looking to upgrade my graphics card and was wondering what some recommendations would be. I was hoping for something less than 400 USD? If it is over I'd still appreciate the recommendation. Thank you

My specs are:

CPU: Intel Core I7-6700k

RAM: 16GB DDR4

STORAGE: 2 TB SSD

GPU: GTX 1050 TI

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I got a sapphire pulse rx5700xt for $409 usd on amazon yesterday, just checked it’s the same price still. That’s my vote 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

1 minute ago, ShinRamen said:

Graphics card for what? Gaming? At what resolution/refresh rate? What games?

Graphic's Card for gaming, My current Monitor is 1440 but I play at 1080 because of my current GPU, it is 60hz.

Yeah either a 2060s or 5700/5700xt is the best you can do. I think I paid $419 for my Power Color Red Devil at microcenter.

1 minute ago, TheBahrbarian said:

Yeah either a 2060s or 5700/5700xt is the best you can do. I think I paid $419 for my Power Color Red Devil at microcenter.

Your so lucky to have a microcenter nearby. I lived 40 minutes from one in Ohio. Moved to Florida and not a single one down here, closest is in Georgia 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

1 minute ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

Your so lucky to have a microcenter nearby. I lived 40 minutes from one in Ohio. Moved to Florida and not a single one down here, closest is in Georgia 

Yeah, closest one for me is like a 45 minute drive. I took a ride for black friday and picked up everything i needed for a build. I would say their prices are competitive with Amazon or other online retailers, they're not any better usually though (with some occasional exceptions). But I do enjoy going when I can because there is something about getting to browse a physical store, ask questions, etc.

12 minutes ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

(Screaming like a little girl) I had no idea there was a microcenter about an hour from where I live!!!! (I'm in KY)

I thought they only remained in CA...

4 minutes ago, steelo said:

(Screaming like a little girl) I had no idea there was a microcenter about an hour from where I live!!!! (I'm in KY)

Yeah they have definitely expanded. And I read somewhere they were planning on adding several more stores soon as well and were looking for location suggestions. And when I went on black Friday it was packed, hopefully means they're not going anywhere anytime soon. I'd hate to see them suffer the same fate as Fry's. 

24 minutes ago, TheBahrbarian said:

Yeah they have definitely expanded. And I read somewhere they were planning on adding several more stores soon as well and were looking for location suggestions. And when I went on black Friday it was packed, hopefully means they're not going anywhere anytime soon. I'd hate to see them suffer the same fate as Fry's. 

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Well if you want a faster cpu with more cores, I would say get https://www.amazon.com/Intel-i7-9700F-Desktop-Processor-Graphics/dp/B07S8DWXT3 but I highly recommend to NOT to get a new cpu and to get a new graphics card upgrade to something like https://www.newegg.com/msi-geforce-rtx-2060-rtx-2060-ventus-xs-6g-oc/p/N82E16814137396?&quicklink=true but if that’s not good enough, an rtx 2070 or 2060 super...

On 3/1/2020 at 4:49 PM, steelo said:

Nope. There's one in Denver too... (about a 2 hour drive for me)

On 3/1/2020 at 4:29 PM, B1zzy said:

I am looking to upgrade my graphics card and was wondering what some recommendations would be. I was hoping for something less than 400 USD? If it is over I'd still appreciate the recommendation. Thank you

My specs are:

CPU: Intel Core I7-6700k

RAM: 16GB DDR4

STORAGE: 2 TB SSD

GPU: GTX 1050 TI

I'd suggest either a 5700 XT, ($380) or if you can find an inexpensive one, a 2070 Super. ($500) There is nothing that compares favorably with the 5700XT at its price range, and no competition exists above it.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

On 3/1/2020 at 3:36 PM, B1zzy said:

Graphic's Card for gaming, My current Monitor is 1440 but I play at 1080 because of my current GPU, it is 60hz.

for gaming my friend and that CPU i can only recommend that the RTX 2070 Super is the one for 1440p gaming.  save up and get the 2070 super