Desktop not booting after installing second ddr4 ram stick?

My desktop doesn’t boot if I put in a second 8gb ram stick in it. When I try to boot into my bios, I get a black screen and get sent straight to the desktop. If I try to press F8 or Delete, nothing happens and I just get a black screen again. I’ve tried turning off fast boot in power settings. 

Specs:

EVGA GTX 1650 4GB

Biostar X370GTN

Ryzen 5 2400G

OLOy 16GB 3000mhz (2x8)

Western Digital 1TB Hdd

Western Digital 250GB Ssd

Silverstone 450W Psu

Does it boot with only the new stick in the place of the old one?

Are you installing it in the correct slot?

8 hours ago, beavo451 said:

Does it boot with only the new stick in the place of the old one?

Are you installing it in the correct slot?

It boots with the new stick. And my motherboard only has 2 slots. I think I’ve somehow not allowed my computer to use more than 8gb maybe in windows or the bios. I only have access to windows though at the moment, the bios keeps getting skipped. 

5 minutes ago, beavo451 said:

Does it boot to Windows with both sticks installed? Does Windows show the correct amount of RAM?

If you are in Windows, try this to boot to the BIOS: https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/access-bios-windows-10

I just get a black screen if I try to put both sticks in. I'm pretty sure I locked my BIOS to only use 8GB of ram because I didn't have 16GB before. I'll try your method right now and will reply asap.

Edit: Just tried your method and nothing happens. Black screen and nothing else.

Edited by FL4MT1G3R

2 hours ago, FL4MT1G3R said:

I just get a black screen if I try to put both sticks in. I'm pretty sure I locked my BIOS to only use 8GB of ram because I didn't have 16GB before. I'll try your method right now and will reply asap.

Edit: Just tried your method and nothing happens. Black screen and nothing else.

Clear CMOS. If you don't know how to do that, boot into BIOS with one stick of RAM and reset to default.

4 hours ago, beavo451 said:

Clear CMOS. If you don't know how to do that, boot into BIOS with one stick of RAM and reset to default.

I'll see if I can clear CMOS. When I try to boot into bios, my monitor only turns on when I'm going straight to "Signing in as Administrator" and if I try to press F8 or del, my screen just stays black. 

Update: I managed to clear CMOS but when I put in the second stick, I just get an endless reboot. I also noticed the motherboard’s LED doesn’t turn on at all when I put in the second stick. I don’t wanna say this is it, but I’m starting to believe my DIM2 is defective or something. 

Edited by FL4MT1G3R