Can anyone help me identify what kind of connector is this??

Uribe408

One of the connectors snapped off my asus z170 WiFi antenna so I was going to buy a new one but they are $30+ so am just looking for that small connection to try to fix it my self. 

60870CCA-BD8B-458E-9E5B-DFD52FAD831D.png

2FB7F0E5-95D4-42EB-BE2D-8CA3F6CB3FDF.png

I believe it is a male RP-MMCX.

You will also need to figure out what kind of cable you have, as the connectors will be different for the diameter of the cable. Most will be crimp on connectors, and need a strip tool, so you'll pry be well over $30 to buy the connector and tools. If it was a little bit bigger you could get away with a razor blade and steady hand to strip them, and just crimp with a pair of small pliers, but these really small connectors are a PITA to terminate properly.

2 hours ago, Scheer said:

I believe it is a male RP-MMCX.

You will also need to figure out what kind of cable you have, as the connectors will be different for the diameter of the cable. Most will be crimp on connectors, and need a strip tool, so you'll pry be well over $30 to buy the connector and tools. If it was a little bit bigger you could get away with a razor blade and steady hand to strip them, and just crimp with a pair of small pliers, but these really small connectors are a PITA to terminate properly.

Do you think it's worth fixing?

1 hour ago, Uribe408 said:

Do you think it's worth fixing?

I'd just pay the $30 for a replacement antenna you know will work.