FREE $9.99 Steam MMORPG Game on Steam February 27th

Paul Rudd

Well, there goes my social life.

Shoulder devil: "You never had a social life, loser!"

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

20 hours ago, spartaman64 said:

if anyone have questions or need help with the game you can message me https://discord.gg/kakaogames the official discord if im not available 

6UQBmVOh.jpg?width=573&height=610

Why is the intro so terrible?

How do I see keybinds?

#Muricaparrotgang

4 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Why is the intro so terrible?

How do I see keybinds?

click edit UI in the escape menu and there should be a show recommended keycombos or something window. click the eye icon to show it and then save it to general 

2 hours ago, spartaman64 said:

if people want a peak at what pvp in this game is like lol

I dunno why, but this reminds me of if you zoomed into a game like League of Legends and allowed this type of combat with no end tower thingy(forget what they're called) to destroy.

imo pvp is not even close to the best thing in this game.

There's enough there to keep someone entertained for years and none has the slightest relation to pvp.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

3 hours ago, FIXXX said:

imo pvp is not even close to the best thing in this game.

There's enough there to keep someone entertained for years and none has the slightest relation to pvp.

Well after around 4 hours the grinding of repetitive and meaningless tasks and an overwhelming amount of "What the fuck is going on" with an appalling lack of direction makes me think I'm probably pretty well done with it. The game doesn't explain anything at any point in time. I think there's supposed to be a bunch of attack combos or something, but I don't know. 

#Muricaparrotgang

The issue is that there's TOO much information. It's overwhelming. That's why the best thing to do is to stick with fewer tasks. It eventually becomes less confusing because you understand what gives you progress. Tooltips galore.

Plus - as you get better at a specific "profession" you start getting quests for it in towns. So if you do lots of stuff you get bombarded with quests without understand why.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

On 2/29/2020 at 4:07 PM, FIXXX said:

The issue is that there's TOO much information. It's overwhelming. That's why the best thing to do is to stick with fewer tasks. It eventually becomes less confusing because you understand what gives you progress. Tooltips galore.

Plus - as you get better at a specific "profession" you start getting quests for it in towns. So if you do lots of stuff you get bombarded with quests without understand why.

Okay. None of that is communicated anywhere. There's too much going on and none of it is explained, and I've already hit grinds of "kill 50 enemies" followed immediately by "Kill 25 of a certain sub-type of enemy."

Exciting.

#Muricaparrotgang

14 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Okay. None of that is communicated anywhere. There's too much going on and none of it is explained, and I've already hit grinds of "kill 50 enemies" followed immediately by "Kill 25 of a certain sub-type of enemy."

Exciting.

theres really no way to have a proper tutorial for a game like this. theres lifeskills: gathering, bartering, hunting, cooking, alchemy, processing, fishing, trading, sea monster hunting. theres an rp community though its a bit intimidating to get into at least for me since they are like writing novels. the only way to learn those things is from the community if you want to continue playing tell me what you are interested in and i can point you to some resources/guides

56 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

theres really no way to have a proper tutorial for a game like this. theres lifeskills: gathering, bartering, hunting, cooking, alchemy, processing, fishing, trading, sea monster hunting. theres an rp community though its a bit intimidating to get into at least for me since they are like writing novels. the only way to learn those things is from the community if you want to continue playing tell me what you are interested in and i can point you to some resources/guides

Really? The game can't just give you a pop-up like it's so keen to already do and say "This is fishing. This is how it works and why." I don't buy it. The game doesn't even tell you that these things exist. Talking to NPCs you can invest in their trade route or something, but the game at no point ever gives any any idea of what the hell to do with it.

See, the game obviously has these mechanics. Obviously the community can tell you the general idea of the mechanics and how the game works, but the game itself doesn't. Nothing you stated is that rare or uncommon in games, yet almost all other games give you some sort of tool tip, tutorial, or dialogue to get a basic understanding and then go from there.

#Muricaparrotgang

49 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Really? The game can't just give you a pop-up like it's so keen to already do and say "This is fishing. This is how it works and why." I don't buy it. The game doesn't even tell you that these things exist. Talking to NPCs you can invest in their trade route or something, but the game at no point ever gives any any idea of what the hell to do with it.

See, the game obviously has these mechanics. Obviously the community can tell you the general idea of the mechanics and how the game works, but the game itself doesn't. Nothing you stated is that rare or uncommon in games, yet almost all other games give you some sort of tool tip, tutorial, or dialogue to get a basic understanding and then go from there.

There are quests that explain the basics of systems but they don't tell you how to do them efficiently. And there is a page of videos of suggested combos in the game but they are completely useless

Oh. In terms of combat - don't bother spending points on all the skills. Most of that stuff is for pvp.

In PvE you mainly use 2-4 skills at most. Check online which those are - and you're good to go.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE nobody listen to janna. that person spreads so much misinformation