PC Black Screen

Wafflezeit

I just finished building a secondary/htpc with a ryzen 2600 and GTX 1650 super on the ASRock B450 itx motherboard. When I try to install Windows, the screen just goes completely black and the PC becomes non responsive. I've checked all the PSU connections and reseated the ram and GPU but still have this issue. 

I also tried booting off a SSD that already had windows installed and that also black screens after a couple of minutes. I can be in the bios for hours with no black screen.

Any ideas on what the problem could be?

Try updating your windows install drive/completely reinstall windows on it

5 hours ago, Hideseek9 said:

Try updating your windows install drive/completely reinstall windows on it

The USB I'm trying to do a clean install from was made using the creation tool yesterday.

some PSU cables can be directional, have you checked that they are mounted the correct way? check if it says PSU on one side and CPU or GPU on the other side. and mount them accordingly. 

14 hours ago, Robchil said:

some PSU cables can be directional, have you checked that they are mounted the correct way? check if it says PSU on one side and CPU or GPU on the other side. and mount them accordingly. 

Yea all the PSU cables are in correctly. I double checked all the connections on both ends to make sure they were secure