send and receive whatsapp messages on email or sms

iap

hi everyone,

i am not regular whatsapp(WA) user but my friends and colleagues are made me conversation via WA. as i mention before i don't  want to use WA to replay the same kind of way as they are doing. but i need a diffrent way to send and receive message thorw an email / sms to convey my message to their WA. like whatsapp piple line for both of us. i m sorry about my english if you don't get my points please improve this question to quote.  dear members i'm looking for your answers. thank you so much.

The only way to send WhatsApp messages is via the app itself or the web client (which requires use of the app AFAIK).

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

If you didn’t know, you can use WhatsApp on your PC a bit like Skype.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

51 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

If you didn’t know, you can use WhatsApp on your PC a bit like Skype.

not like to use WA webpage. that have the same as phone. my question is diffrent then whatsapp web

12 hours ago, iap said:

not like to use WA webpage. that have the same as phone. my question is diffrent then whatsapp web

if you'd prefer there's a desktop app for whatsapp, which I think is what @NineEyeRonmeant.

12 hours ago, iap said:

Whatsapp ties into phone number, but uses mobile data instead of talk/text. There are other apps like it. The thing with that, and with other older services which use email or username based servers, is that they only work within themselves. There used to be multi-service clients on PCs for using MSN messenger, AOL, Yahoo, FB Messenger etc. within single client. But you still required to have account on the service you were using.

So, are you actually trying to not use Whatsapp as service? Or just use another client? As if you have multiple people choosing to use whatsapp, you can ask them to use another software/service and see how that goes. But currently there are no ways to connect between services.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv