Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InfinityVive

Monitor suggestions?

Posted · Original PosterOP

So I finally decided to let my Dell 1908 FP 5:4 Monitor go and buy a new monitor that's fit for gaming... Here are the restrictions:

Essential:

-IPS Display

-16:9 Aspect Ratio

-AMD FreeSync technology support

- <5 ms Response time

- LED Panel

-1080p resolution

- >23 inch size

- >= 60 Hz refresh rate

-Must be popular so that it would be present in the Egyptian market

Not needed but wanted:

-HDR Support

-Dell monitor (if possible) because I have dell monitor soundbar that has an special outlet for dell monitors

Budget: 150$ ~ 200$

So I want a list of monitors that meet the restrictions so that I would go looking for monitors on that list down in the market... So what do you suggest? I am not an expert when it comes to monitors so I decided to ask here...

7 minutes ago, Simony said:

A very good choice is the AOC 24G2U

That type of monitors is for some reason really overpriced in Egypt, I am looking for something around 2300 EGP and that monitor costs around 3700 EGP in Egypt...

BenQ are generally well respected as a display manufacturer

this post was sponsored by folding gang. fold today or be a virgin forever.

Just now, yaboistar said:

BenQ are generally well respected as a display manufacturer

Ehm... saying just "BenQ" makes no sense as you didn't specify which model I should buy...

15 minutes ago, InfinityVive said:

Ehm... saying just "BenQ" makes no sense as you didn't specify which model I should buy...

Why dont you go to a big tech store and just look at the monitors? Thats what I did for my first one, just look at them and see which one looks the best.

2 minutes ago, aaradorn said:

Why dont you go to a big tech store and just look at the monitors? Thats what I did for my first one, just look at them and see which one looks the best.

It's not that easy in Egypt (at least where in city)... Look... There's a big street downtown that has A LOT of small stores that sell different PC parts, And because I don't have time to ask every single retailer in stores about what type of monitors they got, I am trying to create a list of monitors and go looking for them in each store, I would just go to each store and show the retailer the list, would take much less time...