budget hackintosh build

Hi I've been thinking about making a budget build at around 300 euros but I'm not really sure about the compatability of the components, especially mo and cpu. I thought I could ask someone and hope to get a better opinion on what I should do. I'd like it to be a microATX build.

Here's the config:

cpu: i3-9100f

ram: 8gb stick by crucial clocked at 2666 Mhz DDR4 (already checked. They're compatable)

mo: msi h310 pro vdh plus

gpu: rx570 by XFX

psu: Be Quiet! BN227 Netzteil Sfx 400w

case: Cooler Master q300l

I was just wondering if they're all compatable (obviously case and psu are optional but I put them anyway...) I've done some research and found that MO might get me some trouble for some kinda of BIOS issue or something... I know I could go amd so please let me know, I also know it might a little more difficult than going Intel and I'm aware that Hackintoshes are never gonna be easy like installing windows on a normal machine.

If you've got any suggestions, please, do write... I'm new to this so don't go too hard on me... Thanks :!

P.S.

I wanna install Catalina or Mojave

Thanks for replying! ;)

I might actually think of it! Thing is I gotta be 100% sure it'll run MacOS, But I guess you wouldn't even have replied if it didn't run...

Do you happen to have any advice about going AMD ? I know I might have to trick some things here and there with the kernel because of it.

Also I thought I could go with a ryzen 3 2600 or 2600g... I know I'd be more covered in the future with a ryzen 5 but I do own custom build PC with an i5-9600k so I'm not going to need the second for power tasks or anything it is more like a build to use for stuff I wouldn't do on my main PC, you know to experiment a little with softwares and OSs and stuff.

I appreciate you replying, really,thanks ;)

P.S.

I forgot that "F" series by intel don't have dedicated graphics so I also might just go with an i3-9100 and pay the little extra but I wouldn't need to pay for the gpu, would I ?

did a quick google and seems a bit more difficult to get a hackintosh running on ryzen. it's up to you and your level of experience with building such systems. to avoid getting a dedicated gpu, I'd go with a ryzen 5 2400G or 3400G or the more budget ryzen 3 2200G or 3200G

Thanks for the tips ;) I'll some more research and see what I can do... I have checked out tonymac86 but there seems few "budget" MO and more "sponsored" products...

Or I could just wait and hope for better prices but whatever that's not the point....

Thanks a lot! And please do write if something comes into mind, I'll be taking a look, I'll be updating the post.

3 hours ago, boggy77 said:

The thing is, hackintosh doesnt work pretty well with amd cpus. Ryzen is known to work with macOS.  I'll recommend an intel cpu with an amd gpu.

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

the F chipset does not have intergrated graphic so no image shows up when its boot up. the ryzen choices is not bad but MacOS prefer intel with Ryzen gpu. that how basically it went. since you are going with budget i reccomend the non-F chipset i3 9th gen which is 9100. Yes, i discard the RX570 because at this point you are not going to game or do editing. even if you are doing editing, the intel GPU ( intel HD. iris etc.) does help a lot in term of rendering speed in Adobe. again which im not certain what kind of things you want to do with the build. if you want to save money i highly suggest going 8gb one stick and buy another later for better performance.

i don't know about the mobo. he @GoldenLag might can help you.

and add SSD like P1 or SR with WDC Blue HDD. and how about CX 2017 450W for your PSU? or 550w for better future proof. if BeQuite, then i reccomend System power U9 500W or 400W

sorry if im not picking up any complete build from PCpartpicker because many option are available.

Conclusion

Always go with non-F chipset for Hackintosh. refering to non-game and Adobe use is necessary. normal usage like browsing? still it's better to use Intel HD rather than add 100$ more for GPU. which again one way or another i reccomend the non-f chips. i dont think you need GPU Tbh. if editing then again with non-F chips. 

16GB of ram for safe. if normal usage then go with Dual 8GB 2666mhz.

M.2 SSD such as P!.Sabrent or Adata SX6000. that is cheap and good for normal usage. or Normal SSD like MX500.

mobo idk

BeQuiet! System power u9 400w or 500W. or CX 2017 550 or 450W.

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

4 minutes ago, Wolfycapt said:

i don't know about the mobo. he @GoldenLag might can help you

Well its a locked CPU build in the form of a hackintosh.

Providing it has some sort of heatsink on the VRM its more than enough essentially. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Xtzkcf/asrock-b365m-pro4-micro-atx-lga1151-motherboard-b365m-pro4

Cheap on i found with 9th out of the box compatibility. As For machOS compatibility im less certain as i havent looked into it. 

1 hour ago, Wolfycapt said:

the F chipset does not have intergrated graphic so no image shows up when its boot up. the ryzen choices is not bad but MacOS prefer intel with Ryzen gpu. that how basically it went. since you are going with budget i reccomend the non-F chipset i3 9th gen which is 9100. Yes, i discard the RX570 because at this point you are not going to game or do editing. even if you are doing editing, the intel GPU ( intel HD. iris etc.) does help a lot in term of rendering speed in Adobe. again which im not certain what kind of things you want to do with the build. if you want to save money i highly suggest going 8gb one stick and buy another later for better performance.

i don't know about the mobo. he @GoldenLag might can help you.

and add SSD like P1 or SR with WDC Blue HDD. and how about CX 2017 450W for your PSU? or 550w for better future proof. if BeQuite, then i reccomend System power U9 500W or 400W

sorry if im not picking up any complete build from PCpartpicker because many option are available.

Conclusion

Always go with non-F chipset for Hackintosh. refering to non-game and Adobe use is necessary. normal usage like browsing? still it's better to use Intel HD rather than add 100$ more for GPU. which again one way or another i reccomend the non-f chips. i dont think you need GPU Tbh. if editing then again with non-F chips. 

16GB of ram for safe. if normal usage then go with Dual 8GB 2666mhz.

M.2 SSD such as P!.Sabrent or Adata SX6000. that is cheap and good for normal usage. or Normal SSD like MX500.

mobo idk

BeQuiet! System power u9 400w or 500W. or CX 2017 550 or 450W.

Exactly what I thought of the "f" version 'cause I'd completely forgotten about it not having the dedicated graphics... Anyway my use will only be a light one. And I too thought of intel 'cause I've always known Intel's preferred... Only thing that "bothered me" was the choice of the mo 'cause that'll be the most important part to me. Thanks for the tips ;)

1 hour ago, GoldenLag said:

Well its a locked CPU build in the form of a hackintosh.

Providing it has some sort of heatsink on the VRM its more than enough essentially. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Xtzkcf/asrock-b365m-pro4-micro-atx-lga1151-motherboard-b365m-pro4

Cheap on i found with 9th out of the box compatibility. As For machOS compatibility im less certain as i havent looked into it. 

Hope so! Thanks for helping me ;) Might as well go with z390m or an MSI one... Thanks again for helping I'll be posting the build when I'm done.

One more thing... I plan on running Catalina, hope I'll make it... If not I guess I'll have to stick mojave