my cpu temperature

hello i have an i7 8700 cofee lake cpu and its posting up to 90 degrees when i am playing pub g i am concerned about it and i am using intels fan with an etech case 3 front fans and 1 rear fan my motherboard is asrock b360m hdv

and my gpu is 2070 rtx my performance is great i dnt have problems jst temp

5 minutes ago, nabihelias said:

i7 8700 coffee lake and its posting up to 90 degreesi am using intels fan

This.
More surface area to work with on a larger cooler will 100% Cure those IntelStockHeatsink woes...
There are $20 "tower" coolers that'll do the job, but if you wanted something a little juicier... see below.

Examples
https://graphicscardhub.com/budget-cpu-cooler/

https://www.pcpartguide.com/best-cpu-coolers-under-50/
It wont be hard to find something better with average temps between 60-80*c depending how YOU prefer things to be...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

i was thinking of water cooling i have place in my case it will cost me like 50 to 70 $ and i can afford it if its worth it thank you guys for help

9 minutes ago, nabihelias said:

hello i have an i7 8700 cofee lake cpu and its posting up to 90 degrees when i am playing pub g i am concerned about it and i am using intels fan with an etech case 3 front fans and 1 rear fan my motherboard is asrock b360m hdv

and my gpu is 2070 rtx my performance is great i dnt have problems jst temp

Just a hyperx 212, or any nocturna will do 

edit: if your not confident using a aio or a full loop but a aio would do very well

I live in the land down under and not afraid of a kangaroo

Gold rainbow six player going to yeet on ur bitch 

Spoiler

Intel pentium g4560 

msi z170m mortor 

12gb ddr4 2400mhz (oc to 2666mhz)

1tb hard drive

gtx 750 ti 

some game max psu 500w 80+ 

2 minutes ago, nabihelias said:

i was thinking of water cooling i have place in my case it will cost me like 50 to 70 $ and i can afford it if its worth it thank you guys for help

At any given price, air cooling outperforms water cooling. I really wouldn't spring for cheap radiators in the $70 range, if you wanted to get something good you'd have to expand your budget. Cheap tower coolers for like $30 will do just as well.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad