PSU doesn't Like my case

I'm not sure if this is a common issue, but I have a PSU with a "Hybrid" Fan that only turns on when the PSU is under an amount of load if the feature is switched on. 

Whenever it runs it clicks like the fan is hitting something, when I test it disconnected from the chaise it stops, so it isn't inherent with the PSU or at least not on it's own, I managed to temporarily fix it by sticking a thin piece of cardboard in the back between it and the case. But that isn't pretty and stopped working after a couple days. It will stop when I press on various sides, I feel like it may be between the placement of the holes in the case and the anti-vibration pads on the underside on the case. I don't think I want to remove them(trading one noise for another), but is there something to replace them that is lower profile or some other common fix?

PSU: Cooler Master V Gold 75V Gold 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Case: Cooler Master MasterBox 5t

The most common issue I know of with clicking regarding moving fans is some cable is hanging near the fan and occasionally hits it.  Can’t tell from description of this is happening or not.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I will take some pictures when I can, it's mounted with the fan facing down  and is behind the cage so I am doubtful but will definitely check, thank you